GMC Vortec Max

LogixRat

I have been trying to configure a Chevy VortecMax for awhile but the online option does not exist. I tried again tonight to only fail again. But interestingly enough when you try the GMC site, it DOES allow you to choose the VortecMax.

Looks like a $3500 package. I assume the Chevy package would be similar if not identical on price.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share since I'm sure others are price shopping as well. Here are a few screen caps:

gmc2.JPG

gmc.JPG

That's the Silverado or Sierra Performance Edition (RPO B4V) which we call the "VHO". For the the Silverado the price for this package is the same which is $3575 MSRP, WHOLESALE is $2967

They also have the Vortec Max Pack (RPO NHT) the price for this is $2205 MSRP, $1830 WHOLESALE.

You have the description of the B4V on your screen capture. Here's the description for the NHT:

Vortec Max Performance Pack, includes (LQ9) Engine, Vortec high-output 6000 V8 with "VortecMax" engine cover and door badge that reads "Vortec Max", (M70) Transmission, 4-speed automatic, super duty, (GT5) Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (includes (GT4) Rear axle, 3.73 ratio on CC15543 models, (G80) Differential, locking, heavy-duty, rear, (ZX3) Suspension Package, Ride-Control, (KC4) Cooling, external engine oil cooler, (KNP) Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, auxiliary, and (Z82) Trailering equipment, heavy-duty

1 - Requires C*15753 or C*15543 Models. Requires (P25) Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug polished cast aluminum, (QJM) Tires, P265/70R17, on-/off-road, White outlined-letter or (QJP) Tires, P265/70R17, on-/off-road, blackwall. Option content within this package may not be substituted or deleted. - Not available with (ZY2) Paint, two-tone, (NW7) Traction assist system, electronic, (Z71) Suspension Package, Off-Road, (Z83) Supsension package, Solid Smooth Ride, (Z85) Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering or any (SEO) Special Equipment Options

Here's a list of the models they are referring to:

AVAILABLE MODELS

2WD Regular Cab Standard Box (CC15703)

4WD Regular Cab Standard Box (CK15703)

2WD Regular Cab Long Box (CC15903)

4WD Regular Cab Long Box (CK15903)

2WD Extended Cab Standard Box (CC15753)

4WD Extended Cab Standard Box (CK15753)

2WD Extended Cab Long Box (CC15953)

4WD Extended Cab Long Box (CK15953)

2WD Crew Cab Short Box (CC15543)

4WD Crew Cab Short Box (CK15543)

2WD Extended Cab Short Box (CC15553)

4WD Extended Cab Short Box (CK15553)

I took one for a test ride today,4x4 crew cab,410 gears and I must say that baby gets up a goes.  With basic mods even better. This is the truck I,m buying when the 07 comes out. Will there be an option for traction control or just 4x4? :thumbs:

Opps I guess so. Whats the diffrence between traction control and 4 wheel drive? :chevy:

Archived