'05 magnacharger

wody

You definitely want the intercooled setup. Otherwise with 10:1 compression you'll be very limited in the amount of boost you can run, and in hot weather your performance and recovery time will s..k when your IAT's get high.

I can't imagine an '05 package will be much different than the '04. :dunno:

i know an intercooled setup is better but i just don't see a part number on the magnacharger web site that lists a 05' intercooled kit. i've contacted magnacharger to get more info. thanks for your responses.

i know an intercooled setup is better but i just don't see a part number on the magnacharger web site that lists a 05' intercooled kit. i've contacted magnacharger to get more info. thanks for your responses.

If you want to try and PM blownchevy I think he works for Magnuson. :)

If you want to try and PM blownchevy I think he works for Magnuson. :)

I wish I worked for Magnuson, maybe I could get a free S/C :D

i contacted magnacharger and got it all worked out but thanks for all the help. i am from ventura too so it will make it easier to go pick the kit up and maybe get installed there too. f.y.i the 05 kit part number is 01-12-60-008(silver) or 01-12-60-009(polished). thanks all.

Archived