twin turbos anyone??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't have a price until we are completely finished. The kit will be 100% complete though. Nothing bothers me more than spending alot of money on a power adder kit and still needing to purchase parts to make everything work right. The kit will include:

- Custom Exhaust Manfolds

- T3/T4 T04B V-Trim Turbos (Capable of 450 horse each and will make 15 psi efficiently on the 6 liter)(No Need for a turbo upgrade)

- Electric Fans With Adjustable Control(Clutch Fan Removed)

- 42.5lb. Injectors

- OBX Intercooler

- Dual Internal Wastegates

- All Intercooler Piping and Brackets

- Heat Shields

- Dual Air Filters

- Boost Controller

- Throttle Body Coolant Bypass Hose

- Oil System

- Spark Plug

- Colder Thermostat(160 or 180)

- Instruction Manual

This kit will be completely bolt on with no drilling required.

It will probably be a couple months before we release the kit. I want to get any "bugs" worked out before we market it. Hopefully the first kit is sold locally because I would like to do a free install so I can make sure our instructions are 100% complete.

First off, this is absolutely damned cool. I mean really, fantastic job there. :thumbs:

Critical thought/question - only 42.5-lb injectors? Isn't that a bit on the small side? Also, what about fuel supply issues, fuel pump(s) and the difference between the return/returnless fuel systems?

Not trying to shoot you down at all, just very interested in your coming product. Again awesome job.

Mr. P. :)

The kit is going to be complete for 6 psi. The fuel system is gonna have to be upgraded to reach higher boost levels. We are gonna have a FMU and inline pump kit available to those that want more boost. I'm sure we will have to offer it differently for trucks with the return system. We are still in the prototype stage and will definately need some input.

Archived