408 STROKER BUILD

yup no reving though just idle

idle

Man, that sounds just about perfect for what I want. I love a little lope in my idle. I am now planning a 408 build on the forged Eagle bottom end for a Radix blower. Would this cam be ok? or should I stay smaller to generate more power? Haynss, How does yours run with the STS?

As for heads, what do you guys think of these?

Patriot performance

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...015&FROM=MG

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you find your eagle rotating assembly yet? question.....why are you sold on eagle so much?

I won't be able to purchase anything for a few months, but Eagle's bottom end is all forged, and supposed to be vey high quality. I just wanted a bottom end that would definitely hold up to a little punishment. How about the heads? Anyone have experience with Patriot Performance?

I won't be able to purchase anything for a few months, but Eagle's bottom end is all forged, and supposed to be vey high quality. I just wanted a bottom end that would definitely hold up to a little punishment. How about the heads? Anyone have experience with Patriot Performance?

CALLIES, SCAT, COLA cranks are forged aswell and are very high quailty, as for heads patriot heads a great bang fo the buck and perform real well too

diggin' out of the old archives are we? this thread was decades ago..

Yeah, sorry, but it kind of applies to my situation. This is what I'd like to build eventually with a Radix.

Archived