408 STROKER BUILD

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

700hp would be great

i am thinking on getting the tunder racing t rex cam

.242 .248 .608 .612 w a 110 lsa what do you guys think would it be a great choice for a 408 with nitrous and a turbo down the road. where is the best place to buy the eagle forged stroker kit and is it strong enough for 200 shot of nitrous. the compression i want is aroun 8.7 to 1 it will be a little while before te tubo goes on itmaybe even twin turbo the thing.

I would be concerened about that low compression and being NA as your lowend torque goes. Won't that combination be weak down low? The Big Cam, low compression and no FI might be problem.

Of course you may not do any daily driving for that to be a problem.

Just a thought.

Also here is a link to a sponser that has a short block special

TBYRNE

CD

700hp would be great

i am thinking on getting the tunder racing t rex cam

.242  .248  .608 .612 w a 110 lsa what do you guys think would it be a great choice for a 408 with nitrous and a turbo down the road. where is the best place to buy the eagle forged stroker kit and is it strong enough for 200 shot of nitrous. the compression i want is aroun 8.7 to 1 it will be a little while before te tubo goes on itmaybe even twin turbo the thing.

That lsa is way too tight when combined with that much duration IMO. With that much duration... maybe 114? Don't get me wrong, I *love* big cams and will be putting one in my SS eventually but the huge overlap may work against you with a turbo.

Mr. P. :)

Archived