07 Yukon & Denali

Dylan06SS

• 3 months later...
Doesnt look like the has the last denali's prestige, its ok but nothing you would stare at for its awesome good looks. And the new escalade looks dank though. I'd definatly trade in the SS for that. But then again im 17 so thats not going to happen.  :sick:

i was able to check out the new escalade at the auto show. i'm pretty impressed with it, but i have no idea what "dank" means... :confused:

I saw it too and had the oppsite reaction. I enjoyed the seats, very nice. But the buttons (w/o the car on to see the dash lights and such) looked cheap and like they would wear easy. The non-functional side vents are too BMW for me. I do like the VVT, but the show person did not sell that too me, she just commented on how they dont have DOD. The radio controls look Ford Focus, I know I am sorry for such a bad comapro. I agree w/the young guy the older ones looked better, the new ones envoy grill looks...like an envoy. And acrosss the entire caddillac line the crome looks like plastic. I really was interested in the STS V w/the supercharged northstar :driving: but too costly.

oh well just wanted to give my thoughts after seeing them in person.

I like the white van w/black 20's-conversion, AWD.

Archived