Newbie here...

jethro_3

If you keep the lower door molding the chrome matches the smooth lines of the molding. The chrome would not look good on the back of mine as a roll pan is in the future. I need to find the pan like I had on my '01, 12" led's on each side of the plate.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I gotta get rid of my rear bumper as well the plastics on the rear bumper are the only plastic left on the outside of the truck with no paint just because I have planned on a rollpan for a while. I guess I gotta just buy the damn thing and save for paint.

Tailgate in, Passenger Door in, Now that I know how to do it I need to get this beer out of my hand so I can finish!!!!

GEEZ - 'Bout time you got that done!! J/K I guess that means there will be twins running around here when I do mine. :banghead: But the cam comes first. :driving:

I want that cam that Allen pulled 440 HP in the LQ9 with....  Now that is a sleeper!!! :D

That is the one going in. Minor difference...mine is .563 vs .567. Mine is on 112 LSA vs 114. Friday Allen said there was more room in the one he tuned, but the customer was happy with the 441. Sounds promising. :cool:

P.S. - I did manage a 14.53 out of the brick. Felt like a :yellow_loser:

I want that cam that Allen pulled 440 HP in the LQ9 with....  Now that is a sleeper!!! :D

That is the one going in. Minor difference...mine is .563 vs .567. Mine is on 112 LSA vs 114. Friday Allen said there was more room in the one he tuned, but the customer was happy with the 441. Sounds promising. :cool:

P.S. - I did manage a 14.53 out of the brick. Felt like a :yellow_loser:

After the cam then see what the STS can push ontop of that????

Where were you last night?? You missed the "Open Throttle into the Fence" trick from the 80's Olds... I left at that point!!!

:thumbs: I was actually looking for dark gray as jonmalibuss, but all i found was two whites, still very happy with the white, gives us the challenge of making it look like a non work truck

While it's still new - shoot a pearl clear coat over it :thumbs::thumbs:

After the cam then see what the STS can push ontop of that????

Where were you last night??  You missed the "Open Throttle into the Fence" trick from the 80's Olds... I left at that point!!!

I don't know what the plan is after the cam...STS is definitely being considered. Spent some quality time with the girlfriend last night instead of going. I did drive by, she lives off Parmer. Sounds like a good thing I missed it. I might go up there this next weekend. You missed a crash @ SAR (launching in the parking lot :nono: , don't know for sure if they both lived or not :shakehead: ).

[ :driving:

Yea, I know what u mean by twins in town. I have a white GMC VHO and there is 1 other white GMC here that looks like mine, It is a appearance packge only truck though!! It's still weird 2 see it going down the street (with ugly black door handles)!!! HAHAHA!!!! :sick:

Archived