Newbie here...

jethro_3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumbs: I was actually looking for dark gray as jonmalibuss, but all i found was two whites, still very happy with the white, gives us the challenge of making it look like a non work truck

LOL yeah I left you with the two white ones :crackup: There were only 3 listed when I was looking for mine 2 white and one dark gray met. the other white one was light gray leather interior with the sun roof.

:thumbs: I was actually looking for dark gray as jonmalibuss, but all i found was two whites, still very happy with the white, gives us the challenge of making it look like a non work truck

LOL yeah I left you with the two white ones :crackup: There were only 3 listed when I was looking for mine 2 white and one dark gray met. the other white one was light gray leather interior with the sun roof.

Actually, the other white one that was at the same dealer at the time, was identical to mine, both exactly the same, i actually test drove the other one, but took mine because it had 4 miles on it compared to 15 on the other one. So no leather or sunroof on it. I wonder where that one was?

I don't know but at the time I got mine there were only 3 in cali. As far as exhaust we will see whos sounds better once I recieve my magna flow exhaust! :D

Careful with the Magnaflow...I tried 2 different setups & the resonance in the cab killed me. :banghead:

I ended up using a Flo-Pro HD instead. Much better. :cool:

I don't know but at the time I got mine there were only 3 in cali. As far as exhaust we will see whos sounds better once I recieve my magna flow exhaust! :D

Careful with the Magnaflow...I tried 2 different setups & the resonance in the cab killed me. :banghead:

I ended up using a Flo-Pro HD instead. Much better. :cool:

I had the same muffler on my SS and it sounded great yeah a bit of in cab noise but I didn't care because it sounded better then anything else I had heard.

My White/Chrome handles are going in tonight...  Received them in the mail today and can't wait!!!! :crazy:

They made a huuuuuge difference on the white.

Hey i wasn't going for the best sound, for that matter i would of went with something like magnaflow, i just like the no in-cab resonance, well there is some, but its minor, and only with the windows up. :thumbs: cant wait to get my outlaw cai put on, should add a little more noise and tone. seems like tbyrne likes to take their time shipping out! :dunno:

Got kit off ebay from a dealer in Chicago. The tailgate was white with white and the doors were chrome on white.... $129.99 delivered! They are GM parts and the installation directions for both doors and gate came in the box. Handles still had the plastic covers on the chrome. Matched well. My pictures need updated if I can get the thermosata and servos installed AND it does not rain..... This is not a "I will post Pics." I can not tease you guys yet, I still have a warning tag....

Handles on eBay

Got kit off ebay from a dealer in Chicago.  The tailgate was white with white and the doors were chrome on white....  $129.99 delivered!  They are GM parts and the installation directions for both doors and gate came in the box.  Handles still had the plastic covers on the chrome.  Matched well.  My pictures need updated if I can get the thermosata and servos installed AND it does not rain.....  This is not a "I will post Pics."  I can not tease you guys yet, I still have a warning tag....

Handles on eBay

LOL I mean my tailgate doesn't have a handle! :D I got the tahoe painted handles for mine. The chrome looks good on the white but I don't feel it would look as good on a darker color.

Archived