? About Tonneau Cover

muscleshop

Currently I have a 2000 Chevy Ext SB that I will be trading in on the Silverado SS. One thing I was wondering about, since the dealer(s) wont give you any more money for the tonneau anyway is, will it fit the SS? I know the front has ben changed, but what about the bed? :huh:

Who knows about Tonneau Covers anyway? I have never owned a truck so this is new to me. I like the idea of the Snugtop Tonneau Cover on the www.gmgoodwrench.com website. From what I understand, they paint it with the factory color of the truck. Does anyone know if this one has gas struts? The other one I was looking at was the Folding Hard Tonneau Cover also on the www.gmgoodwrench.com website. Does anyone know if you can fold back from either end of the bed (cab side or tailgate side) to put something into the bed? If anyone has some good sources of GM Accessories for me to check out online, please share the web site address. Thanks.

Justin

You can look at some more pics of the SnugTop at their website http://www.snugtop.com/p_snuglid.htm It looks like it has gas struts in the pictures. I do know that SnugTop makes good stuff. I have had on of their shells on my 91 S-10 for the las 9 years and it is still doing good.

Archived