So what did you guys dyno stock?

Javier

Not gonna get too much info on that since the majority of the members are AWD and there aren't many places that have a dyno that will accept a wheelbase as long as the SS.

I can see more dyno numbers coming in the future w/ the VHO guys and the 2wd SS's getting more common on the site.

I have dyno'd about 30-40 pulls with my front drive shaft out. I have dyno'd 343 / 357 in NA form and a best HP of 473 and a best TQ of 492 after the blower. The blown numbers didn't happen on the same run though. I was at 3 different DynoJet dyno' s at varying atmospheric conditions. My most recent was only a 453HP and 480TQ. This was without the converter locked, the 7th pull (hot truck), 90+ degree ambient temps, and very high IAT's (130's starting and 190 end). Heat does play a big part!

My next mod is a much needed Meth injection system and a fuel system upgrade. :driving:

I didn't think the VHO's were AWD?

They're not. Who said they were?

Not gonna get too much info on that since the majority of the members are AWD and there aren't many places that have a dyno that will accept a wheelbase as long as the SS.

You did with this comment in the VHO forum. No big deal though.

Archived