Calling all VHO"s

Blaker888

Ok well im knew here but I have a VHO and wanted to see who is in or near the San Diego area so we can get maybe little group together so like post ur comments on what u think.

:confused:

Oh yea im getting my truck sent here like in two weeks! So we have awhile to set this up!

Thanks for letting me post! :P

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok well im knew here but I have a VHO and wanted to see who is in or near the San Diego area so we can get maybe little group together so like post ur comments on what u think.

Oh yea im getting my truck sent here like in two weeks! So we have awhile to set this up!

Thanks for letting me post!  :P

There are two of us that I know of who are 2 hours or so north of you in the inland empire :thumbs:

Edit: plus a few SS guys!

There are two of us that I know of who are 2 hours or so north of you in the inland empire :thumbs:

I believe i would be part of that 2 in inland empire plus i know a 3rd in riverside

I also have a 2004 vho. I live in Louisiana. I have some mods including 22" Foose Nitrous wheels and wanted to show you guys some pics. I went to cardomain.com and posed it but when i try to put it on this site it says im not permitted. What's the deal? :banghead:

casey

I also have a 2004 vho.  I live in Louisiana.  I have some mods including 22" Foose Nitrous wheels and wanted to show you guys some pics. I went to cardomain.com and posed it but when i try to put it on this site it says im not permitted.  What's the deal? :banghead:

casey

You need to click on the thumbnail to get the pic to enlarge then right click on the pic scroll down in the window to properties at the very bottom click on that then you will see the URL high light and copy that then come back to the post and choose the IMG tab and past the url in there hit enter and it will show up once you add the post. :thumbs: I belive there is also a how to about this here.

Alright cool sorry i responded so late um well 2 hr isnt so bad i go to orange county somtimes so maybe we could meet up some where else or go to the track i have friends in san fernando valley i thnk thats how you spell it! Im working on some pics of my truck ill try and get them posted soon I wanna get the billet inserts put in my SS bumper before i take the pics. :yellow_loser:

Thanks guys, we need to find more people to. :seeya:

Archived