bumper bracket mod

Jonmalibuss

what did you do wtih the bracket on the outside of the bumper to keep it lined up. i'm raising the bumper on my one ton to get rid of the larr=ge gap between the bumper cover and grill. already prepped a new set of the brackets for the center and made spacers but still haven't figured out what to do with the other brackets taht have a bar coming from the frame?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I was looking this up tonight and I wasn't getting any of the pic's on the how to. to load don't know if its my comp or what. Really want to do this the pics would be nice for the help to reinsure I am doing it right.

This is a good mod. After last years KC G2G when Chris (fast4popper) showed me how it was done I did it. You wouldnt think something like that would make that much of a difference but it does. Now every SS I see I noticed that huge gap and it annoys me when before I never noticed. lol

I was looking this up tonight and I wasn't getting any of the pic's on the how to. to load don't know if its my comp or what. Really want to do this the pics would be nice for the help to reinsure I am doing it right.

I think your computer is fine, I think the pictures have been either moved or deleted by Jonmalibuss. We have several How-To's where the pics no longer show.

Archived