408 power

zippy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thought you were throwing that big focker in?

he can't, he doesn't have the truck. i'm going to be putting in the other cam here soon if all goes well. been busy with getting the garage cleaned and house prepped for inspection. hopefully the paperwork will be done this week and it'll be mine. i'm buying the house from my father. there should be an update though after this up and coming weekend.

he can't, he doesn't have the truck. i'm going to be putting in the other cam here soon if all goes well. been busy with getting the garage cleaned and house prepped for inspection. hopefully the paperwork will be done this week and it'll be mine. i'm buying the house from my father. there should be an update though after this up and coming weekend.

yeah i know you have the truck, what i meant is get your shit together and do it :D

yeah i know you have the truck, what i meant is get your shit together and do it :D

so i can beat your time naturally asperated. :jester:

haha :D:jester:

drive it here and we'll race in the same conditions, then you can drop it off to matt and walk home :P

Archived