Honest Lee's Paint and Body Shop

Lee

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we can coordinate our bowtie painting with tg18 so they can do them at the same time.

If someone ask you where you're going, don't say to a "bowtie painting", sounds a little....well....strange. Just some advice. :D

hey there lee. since you like playing with that picture taking device, how about a request for a night picture. you know with the pavement wet and background lighting look. haven't seen a real good one in the dark yet.....

I almost hate to tell you Lee, but the grill and surrounding stuff "pops" right off and then you could have unscrewed the grill and just painted the grill with no masking.

I almost hate to tell you Lee, but the grill and surrounding stuff "pops" right off and then you could have unscrewed the grill and just painted the grill with no masking.

Yeah, I found that out putting on the billet grill. :crazy: I took the whole front-end apart to put the billet grill on then realized I could have just bolted the grills on with front end still in place.

Be careful with the plastic pop rivet things (whatever you call them) I tried at first to pop them out :eek: (almost busted one) then realized they are two pieces, pop the center plug out and then pull the bolt thingy out of the hole.

I almost hate to tell you Lee, but the grill and surrounding stuff "pops" right off

NOOOOW he tells me. I think you just wanted to see me sweat, Dave. :D

since I see how Great Lee's SS looks

Thanks Michael :thumbs:

:cool: Lee - Looks very good. I had to take the billet grill off and paint the the grill black. The reason was that the lighter color was showing through the billet grill, the black hid it better and I did not want to cut it out, this way the SS is still stock. The lower center grill and the vents were removed and saved. I think the vents look very good in black. :thumbs:

Archived