got in an accident

Jonmalibuss

I got into a fender bender/ bumper bender/ headlight and marker light focker up er/ the bracket that hold them breaker/ grill breaker/ well you get the point. I will post some pics in a little while.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sucks a big hairy toe.Hopefull you truck will come back with a nice make over.it will be back together before you know it , but for now bottom's up!!!! :cheers:

It was considered my fault some guy jammed on his brakes right as I happened to be looking in my mirror to make a lane change once I looked up it was too late I was on my way into the other lane I hit my brakes and the ABS just didn't stop me in time. :banghead: POS

does that mean you're getting an aftermarket bumper now like a gibbs or stylin concepts?

Naww I actually like the looks of the chrome bumper but I may have the upper and lower plastics painted to match and I may try and get the SS grill without the chrome bar. I'm really glad I hadn't modified my other bumper at work yet and put that on maybe that huge ugly gap the factory put inbetween the bumper and the grill isn't such a bad thing might have saved the hood from meeting more of the headlight and grill :dunno:

Man that sucks!! :banghead:  :banghead:

You made it out ok right? :uhoh:

:withstupid:

I got into a fender bender/ bumper bender/ headlight and marker light focker up er/ the bracket that hold them breaker/ grill breaker/ well you get the point. I will post some pics in a little while.

Archived