Drove a Magnacharged equipped SS

The blower itself does not start making noise till you get in to boostville

From what we hear from you, that's a place you journey quite often - yes? :D Well, I guess we all would if we had one. :P

I don't hear anything coming from the wife's GTP, albiet a much smaller engine. Will get up and scoot though. In fact, her car might beat a stock SS. I'm scared to race, I'd never hear the end of it. We are going to match up though, just need to find the place/time.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm scared to race, I'd never hear the end of it. We are going to match up though, just need to find the place/time.

If you lose, you got a great excuse to get the supercharger :D

I think that would solidify it for sure. But, she has already caved on that one. I was the one that insisted on her getting a s-chg'd car, she could never figure out why. After she drove and got into it a couple of times, she said, "okay, I don't care if you get one." It was all part of a master plan. :D

It was all part of a master plan.

Funny about "master plans" in marriages, isn't it? It's the old Mars/Venus thing. You gotta have them if the relationship is going to go smoothly. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to clarify for everyone about the SS truck that flyingturbo drove. The truck was supercharged to be a demo vehicle for Chapman Chevrolet and Arizona Speed and Marine. It is not a customers vehicle at this point and was supercharged to help potential customers make a decision about the performance package that Chapman has to offer. Chapman has several trucks that are supercharged for test drives. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me or Nick Bruce @ Chapman Chevrolet for a test drive. I think its a great idea for Chapman to offer these vehicles for demonstration. You can check out Chapman's website at www.chapmansupertrucks.com

You guys just need to carry your happy butts to Pensacola, FL and open up a shop. :D Closest "certified" shop that can do Magnacharger installs is almost 700 miles away in Orlando. That sucks. :(

You can still call it the same name - the state of Florida won't mind.

I'm going to take you up and that test drive, Nick. That'll help me decide. Last time I wanted to test drive an s-chgred truck was told no way. That was when I still owned my '99 Silverado and talked to Dick Headmann (sp?) down at Courtesy Chevrolet about 3 years ago. I just assumed nobody allowed those to be driven.

I'll give you a call to set up an appt. :thumbs:

Give me a call, my name is Ben and you can reach me at Arizona Speed and Marine. (480) 753-0208 I have the Supercharged SS at the shop right now available for test drives.

I’ll take you up on that test drive; I’ll see ya on Thursday bright and early. :thumbs: ... :D

Archived