• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was once a man who said and I quote "Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one". I was not trying to piss in anyone's cereal, but as I stated before I don't drive my truck hard because I know what happens when you drive any vehicle hard. It will usually break soon or a later. I have disconnected my front drive shaft and things are going great. If something were to go wrong I will let you guys know first thing. :D:thumbs:

Ok Ok I'm also with all the stupids :yellow_loser:  :withstupid:

That's fine but if many more come along were gonna have to take two trucks and I'm not paying for the gas!!! :driving:

:crackup: now thats funny

There was once a man who said and I quote "Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one". I was not trying to piss in anyone's cereal, but as I stated before I don't drive my truck hard because I know what happens when you drive any vehicle hard. It will usually break soon or a later. I have disconnected my front drive shaft and things are going great. If something were to go wrong I will let you guys know first thing. :D  :thumbs:

It's nothing like that at all - just sharing others' experiences and I would just hate to see you damage your nice truck, that's all. If it's working for you then that's great to know because I would have never even considered having my SS towed let alone driven with one driveshaft out.

Mr. P.

There was once a man who said and I quote "Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one". I was not trying to piss in anyone's cereal, but as I stated before I don't drive my truck hard because I know what happens when you drive any vehicle hard. It will usually break soon or a later. I have disconnected my front drive shaft and things are going great. If something were to go wrong I will let you guys know first thing. :D  :thumbs:

these aren't necessarily opinions, but experience and information about previous attempts to do what you are claiming. If you made it work more power to ya... but I'd still like some specifics about how you're preventing damage to the VC. :nonod:

There was once a man who said and I quote "Opinions are like a**holes everyone has one". I was not trying to piss in anyone's cereal, but as I stated before I don't drive my truck hard because I know what happens when you drive any vehicle hard. It will usually break soon or a later. I have disconnected my front drive shaft and things are going great. If something were to go wrong I will let you guys know first thing. :D   :thumbs:

these aren't necessarily opinions, but experience and information about previous attempts to do what you are claiming. If you made it work more power to ya... but I'd still like some specifics about how you're preventing damage to the VC. :nonod:

why didn't you just buy a 2WD?

I agree if you wanted to have a 2wd you should get one, I know that you may not see any effect now from running with the front driveshaft out, but your going to. no opinion about it, it's not made to run like that. I strongly recommend you take advantage of the gm incentives available to you and buy a new sss, trade in your awd truck you'll probably make something in the difference even if you have to wait for the dealer to ship another one in. that's just my $0.02... :D

I agree if you wanted to have a 2wd you should get one, I know that you may not see any effect now from running with the front driveshaft out, but your going to. no opinion about it, it's not made to run like that. I strongly recommend you take advantage of the gm incentives available to you and buy a new sss, trade in your awd truck you'll probably make something in the difference even if you have to wait for the dealer to ship another one in. that's just my $0.02... :D

:withstupid: not to mention the fact that hes now carrying all the weight of the AWD system without the benefit of AWD traction... so essentially he may have the slowest 60' SS in existance :D

If it is the slowest 6.0 SS in existance well thats just fine with me! :icon_bs:

Not looking for the fastest truck in existance just lookin for a bad to the bone ride and thats what I have. Well, if I got a 2wd and needed the AWD then I would not have it, but now if I need it I just hook up the shaft and :driving::driving::driving: . Like I said I will notifiy ya'll if anything goes wrong. It might break right now or it might run 100,000 miles who knows. :dunno::smash:

:withstupid: not to mention the fact that hes now carrying all the weight of the AWD system without the benefit of AWD traction... so essentially he may have the slowest 60' SS in existance :D

Archived