Antenna Delete

PadronCubans

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I know I know, the thread is inactive.....but just wanted to say "THIS MOD MAKES ME VERY HAPPY!!!" This was my first thing to change but i though i would have to settle with a shorty ant.

This is much better, now i have to go by a dealership and get the cap piece.

Thanks guys

-Jason-

• 5 weeks later...
Has anyone try this on a 2007 GMC Classic and if anyone has pictures of the way they did it? I noticed that, for the 2007 classic, the lip is totally different.

Dunno if you'll ever come back to this thread and check it but, I did the mod this afternoon to my 07 Classic Sierra. It's a little different than the Chevy's but, not that much different. Took about 10-15 minutes.

I was not happy with my current radio antenna set up. All I had was a stubby billet antenna so I installed a different system. All I installed was a simple amplified antenna from Advance Auto parts for $20 stuck it to the bottom of my dash and wired it up. Very simple about 10 min to hook up. In the end I went from 6 radio staions to 21 radio staions. :D

• 10 months later...

Hey guys I didn't read all 7 pages of this thread, so if someone already posted this then disregard, but here is the part number for the cowl corner without an antenna hole(the piece that was used on the Escalades)

GM part #:15287179

Archived