help me with my ATI S/C i cant get the power i sho

the boost gauge does work it just only shows vac and never gets into the boost. i have Checked every single vacuum line connection coming off my manifold. on the vac lines the boots are tight, and they are zip tied.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the boost gauge does work it just only shows vac and never gets into the boost. i have Checked every single vacuum line connection coming off my manifold. on the vac lines the boots are tight, and they are zip tied.

Get a new gauge. Check your setup. If it is setup right, then you should show boost, unless the gauge doesn't work. I just find it really hard to believe that you're getting zero boost. It is a vac/boost gauge, right? There is just a vac gauge.

the last radix truck i worked on the gauge would only go to 4psi, but the truck was making around 9. when you shut the truck off the gauge always showed a vacuum. with the truck off it should be at 0. does yours do this? kinda need to know maf readings also to see what kind of power it is in fact making.

when you turn the truck off it goes to 25. i also was thinking that i could be making about 2 pis of boost

It's not an electric guage is it? If it's mechanical then I agree with Zippy it's f'd-up.

i have no doubt that your gauge is bad. the power thing may just be not quite what you expected and needing more work. the boost level on the other hand i think may be there, just not showing.

i just don't think i am getting the boost. I know for a fact that this kit can be pyushed father then some other s/c kits. just lookk at stexx even before he got his 408 he was over 500hp to the ground which is what i should be making at least because when he was making that he had less mods then i have so i know something i wrong with my setup. the power is there i just have to find it

i just don't think i am getting the boost. I know for a fact that this kit can be pyushed father then some other s/c kits. just lookk at stexx even before he got his 408 he was over 500hp to the ground which is what i should be making at least because when he was making that he had less mods then i have so i know something i wrong with my setup. the power is there i just have to find it

i agree that the power may be down, i still think the gauge is off. do you have any of your own tuning software?

Does the truck feel the same as it did before the schgr install? No increase in power at all? Have you called ATI and see what they think? If you are getting "no boost", like what was said, it sure isn't because of headers and cam. You have other major issues. Get a new boost gauge and go from there.

i called ati and they said i could loss about 6psi of boost with my cam and headers

I do feel a increase in power but i think most of it is from my can and tq.

i do think that my gauge is off

i wish that i had some tuning software but nothing there

Archived