help me with my ATI S/C i cant get the power i sho

now we're getting somewhere in the diagnosing. i thought that pulley was a bit big for the boost level you were trying to achieve. i'd recomend going with a 3.6 on there, but not until you get your logging software. you're certainly a step forward. :thumbs:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, when I had my Radix, I lost zero boost from a header install, but gained more power. At least my gtec times improved, slightly.

On cams, of which I ran three different with the Radix, the place where I experienced any loss was up top just before a shift. It really wasn't a lack of, it's just that it would bleed off a couple of pounds. My digital gauge is very fast acting, so you may not see it as much - not sure. You have to pay attention to your gauge - a lot. My boost climbed much quicker with the addition of the cams though. The last two cams I had, my boost climbed to 9+ in just a couple of seconds. Centrifugals may not be able to do that.

It wasn't until I called Allen Futral and he spec'd out a cam for me that I was able to keep boost up top. His designs weren't very far off what I originally ran the other times, but enough to make up the difference. A cam from him cost the same as any other, right at $400.

here's some info from a post on LS1TECH...

For reference, on my 5.3---4.0"=9psi, 3.6=11psi, 3.4=12psi, so .2 inch is worth about 1 psi on a 5.3.

this is from Black Blown 02.

going by that your boost numbers sound about right. your cammed 6.0L would probably be about 3-4 psi less than his 5.3L and you have the 4.0" pulley if i recall. i believe you're going to want the 3.6 pulley at the minimum to get yourself started in making some boost that's really usable. from there you can step up more as you tune it.

ok i got the exact number on me plugs it is a NGK TR6 4177 gaped at 35

when i was talking to stexx he told me that i would need to run a 3.65 pulley to get 10lbs of boost and a 3.80 to get 8. and he said he had shipped them to me so i have been waiting now for about almost 2 weeks for them.

I don't plant on putting on the new pulleys till i get my HP Tuners.

Have you tried it with teh cable and dongle plugged in?  I don't think that's the problem but worth a shot.

Also, did you upgrade to the newest version from the website?  You might already have it, but also worth a shot.

yep i tried it with the cable plugged in and with it out

I have the 1.7

yep i am on there right now

I am trying to download updated from there site but i can find where you download them.

ok once i loge in it takes me to a page that says Welcome to the customer downloads page!

then it tles me my

E-Mail Address on file:

Date Shipped:

Software Update Period Expires:

but were do i go to download updateds?

Archived