The 408 lives

stexx

OMFG I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE ONE OF THE 1ST TO HIT 10! either you or erik.. but...  man... 10s.. thats crazy... 

Don't count Erik out yet... as I understand it, he's up and running but not 100% finished... I just know we're all going to be shocked by his times too. :)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, great time. :thumbs:  I didn't notice anything on LS1 at a glance about your run.  Be sure to post it there.  A 50-shot of nitrous and you would have had Parish beat.

im going to try a 50 shot of nos but fist i gota get the this to hook up im running falkin tires and 20's and still spinning bad when the vids get posted check out the burnout vid its great you all should love it

misterp ill have them vids to you in a couple of days i have some at the track and some burnout vids and as of last night i got a realy good vid of me taking down a srt10

ok guys any help on this would be great i need to find some 20 inch tires drag radials if possible

misterp  ill have them vids to you in a couple of days i have some at the track and some burnout vids and as of last night  i got a realy good vid of me taking down a srt10 ...

Space and bandwidth is not a prob. Sorry that I was not there to cheer you on in person. I've got to get out to KY some time!

Mr. P. :)

HOLY SH*T is right!!! OMFG that's awesome man.. :eek::eek: Geez all these crazy times the last couple of days, I've gone through all my clean underwear!

I was half kidding about the vids, but I CAN NOT wait now!!!

:thumbs::chevy:

Archived