The 408 lives

stexx

Tony or Gomer, what size K's and what pressure?  Any suspension goodies?

275/45/20 Kumho's. The suspension has been lowered on his truck with drop spindles. He's talking about raising it back up so that he can run a 16 or 17 inch wheel and drag radials all the way around it.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erik,

You planning on going to Bithlo anytime soon to get some numbers? I want to go and get some baseline numbers, before I start with the mods?

Let me know and we can meet up, I may even let you smoke the Dodge for a couple of runs! :crackup:

Erik,

You planning on going to Bithlo anytime soon to get some numbers? I want to go and get some baseline numbers, before I start with the mods?

Let me know and we can meet up, I may even let you smoke the Dodge for a couple of runs! :crackup:

Still a bit out -- having to retune after I removed the MS, but I'll definately let you know. I hate bithlo!! No track prep...

Erik,

Still a bit out -- having to retune after I removed the MS, but I'll definately let you know. I hate bithlo!! No track prep...

I know, but it is the closest track around.

oh one more post ill be at columbus at the strip sat night so if anyone could come there please do and bring a camera

If he tells me which track, I might be able to help with this.

Stexx, I know you said you weren't gonna post anymore, but let us know which track and GM4Life might be there..

oh one more post ill be at columbus at the strip sat night so if anyone could come there please do and bring a camera

Stexx, I know you said you weren't gonna post anymore, but let us know which track and GM4Life might be there..

Aint gonna happen. It`s :icon_bs:

Aint gonna happen. It`s :icon_bs:

the track ill be at is Tri-State Dragway

oh and SPANKME i smell something oh wait its you your full of :icon_bs:

Archived