Flowmaster 50 series vs. Flowmaster 70 series

What is the interior sound resonance difference between the 50 series and the 70 series flowmaster. I just put the 50 series in and it is kind of loud. I am thinking of taking it back to the place and seeing what it will cost to switch to the 70 series. What is the sound difference inside the cab and what is the difference in exterior sound.

The Flowmaster 70 series is a big-block muffler and much quieter, almost like stock.  I have a FM70 in my truck and there is absolutely no resonance.

:withstupid: If you do a search im sure there is plenty of info on the 70's on here. I was also told that the tone is much different than the 50's. There is other options out there as well, i just bought a flo pro for mine but havent had it installed yet. No resonance, at idle its a bit louder than stock but with the hammer down its supposed to get pretty beefy. :dunno:

well im a newbie on the ss thing but i had flows on one of my stangs and spintech on the other the spintech was a lil softer sound but sounded better than the flows try them out and see how you like them if you have the money to do that

i personally think flowmaster is outdated and used on every car on the road

Archived