Earnhardt-themed Chevy Silverado SS to debut

Mervz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to rain in but *yawn* I'm not fully impressed.  My opinion:  I'm sure that if the Intimidator himself were still with us the truck would be a whole lot more under the hood, more like the original 2001 Camaro Intimidator SS.  The suspension improvements are welcome though; I wonder how many can be carried back onto the AWD SS...

Mr. P.

that camaro really didn't have much for performance. I think all they added was a lid. :lol: also, there was already an intimidator SSS. there's one here in town. the one posted here is different than it though.

My mistake then, I thought quite a bit more went into the Intimidator Camaro SS.

Sorry to rain in but *yawn* I'm not fully impressed.  My opinion:  I'm sure that if the Intimidator himself were still with us the truck would be a whole lot more under the hood, more like the original 2001 Camaro Intimidator SS.  The suspension improvements are welcome though; I wonder how many can be carried back onto the AWD SS...

Mr. P.

that camaro really didn't have much for performance. I think all they added was a lid. :lol: also, there was already an intimidator SSS. there's one here in town. the one posted here is different than it though.

My mistake then, I thought quite a bit more went into the Intimidator Camaro SS.

it had painted AR200 wheels, a hood stripe, some interior badges and a lid and maybe catback.

Mr. P.

it had painted AR200 wheels, a hood stripe, some interior badges and a lid and maybe catback.

the camaro that they did for big E was highly overrated on power just like the berger cars. just about everything from gmmg is highly overrated.

my dad is a dealer and he said the only thing different is the inteerior and exterior package. nothing under the hood will be different :dunno: why? i dunno, its GM they dont getit right until the third time (SSR and the HP count from 300-390 3 years later)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Makes me feel good that I beat GM to the HD hood on my black SS. I had originaly wanted to get the 05 grille and sand the chrome off and paint to match (exactly like they did) but the 380 dollar price tag for a plastic grille kinda made me wait. Seeing this might make me jump back in!

Jon...wher have you been? I pulled up behind you in my "beater" car the other weekend (94 Plymouth Acclain, green) and gave you the lights :driving: . You pulled into the bank at the stoplight off of 611 and Main St. Sorry I could not stop, had things to do! Does your PM and E-mail work? I sent you some notes! :dunno:

Jon...wher have you been?  I pulled up behind you in my "beater" car the other weekend (94 Plymouth Acclain, green) and gave you the lights  :driving: .  You pulled into the bank at the stoplight off of 611 and Main St.  Sorry I could not stop, had things to do!  Does your PM and E-mail work?  I sent you some notes!  :dunno:

Hey man! haha I knew that was you. pm sent

• 4 months later...

Archived