Front Lip Spoiler

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i know what you guys mean...mine still has little gaps under the "brake vents" but im gonna try some stuff this weekend like some black silicone or some kind of rubber gasket to fill the gaps in...ill see what i can come up with im gonna try the rubber gasket stuff first (silicones a pain in the royal ass!) ill keep you guys posted with pics/info.....soon

• 3 weeks later...

I went to order one of these tonite at the local GMC truck dealer. I told the guy part #15224193 and five minutes later he comes back with "blah blah blah 93 dollars and blah blah blah" I just about hit the roof. Did you guys get some kind of discount or should I try another dealer?

I went to order one of these tonite at the local GMC truck dealer. I told the guy part #15224193 and five minutes later he comes back with "blah blah blah 93 dollars and blah blah blah" I just about hit the roof. Did you guys get some kind of discount or should I try another dealer?

I don't remember the part number I got, but the list price was only about $25.00.

$93.00 is probably the wrong part.

You guys sure love cheap mods don't you? Did everyone on the site order one?

Since the cheap mod thing is so popular I'm selling my special racing stripe kit for only $8... this kit will work on any color and can stripe multiple trucks. Various colors available... whos interested? Pics Below:

ssc061.jpg3250611.jpg

:jester:

BTW: I think the airdam spoiler looks retarded... but to each their own  :dunno:

:crackup::rollin:

It sounds like he has the lower valence piece that mounts below the bumper. This piece mounts below that one.

I don't think it matters if the vehicle has tow hooks or fogs for this piece.

It sounds like he has the lower valence piece that mounts below the bumper. This piece mounts below that one.

I don't think it matters if the vehicle has tow hooks or fogs for this piece.

Ah ok thanku. By your description and looking at his diagram Id say he priced the one above it like you said. Ill give the guy another chance tomorrow. I would get yours in P'bgh but I drove almost out there for my L/T's and its a wee bit further than I had imagined! Thanks anyways

You guys sure love cheap mods don't you? Did everyone on the site order one?

Since the cheap mod thing is so popular I'm selling my special racing stripe kit for only $8... this kit will work on any color and can stripe multiple trucks. Various colors available... whos interested? Pics Below:

ssc061.jpg3250611.jpg

:jester:

BTW: I think the airdam spoiler looks retarded... but to each their own  :dunno:

:crackup::rollin:

Put it on at lunch...definitly did some trimming with the super sawzall... overall looks awesome i'll have some pic's after work... :chevy:

S4300027.JPG

Cheap mod my @$$ lol :D a truck this good lookin doesn't have any cheap mod's lol.... even if it ran a 15.8 :chevy:

Well I want one for my truck :D

I showed thes pictures to my paint and body man :crazy: He thinks if I buy two front lip spoilers he can cut then (not in the middle) somewere around the air ducks :cool: and mold it into one so it can extend to the wheel wells. :wtf:

He also told me he can cut it to fit a projector style fog light and paint ever thing to match and look factory :P

What do you'll think :thumbs:

Well I want one for my truck  :D

I showed thes pictures to my paint and body man  :crazy: He thinks if I buy two front lip spoilers he can cut then (not in the middle) somewere around the air ducks  :cool: and mold it into one so it can extend to the wheel wells.  :wtf:

He also told me he can cut it to fit a projector style fog light and paint ever thing to match and look factory  :P

What do you'll think :thumbs:

sounds good, I would like to see that but it might cost some $$ though

• 3 years later...
Just finished installing my front lip spoiler...Here are some pics

man thank you, here i was thinking i was gonna have make my own :D < great idea taking an 05 tahoe chin spoiler, i found one on ckresto.com for 43.95, i want to order it but if i can pay half :) but the one thing i wonder was what you had to do to make it work, any cuting or special steps that i can know about :confused: < i really love how it lokes, any hints are greatly apreciated< thanks :chevy:

garage_mod-433-1114045814.jpg

garage_mod-434-1114045864.jpg

garage_mod-435-1114045891.jpg

garage_mod-436-1114046045.jpg