Front Lip Spoiler

If u cut that lip off you should be able to close most of that gap. I actually cut the lip off except for a little portion under the ducts so it doesnt hang down and keeps a tight fir on the duct area.

So you cut the entire lip off except a little portion under the ducts. Having a hard time seeing it. I have friend helping me this Thursday.

If you have pics or if you could be more specific. Thank you.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's On! We ended up using most of the lip with self tapping roofing screws that have rubber washers. The washers are a nice touch. In the corners we ended up using 3m body panel tape to close the small gaps. You could see some sunlight coming through in the corners. Then we screwed it in again. We made several notches in the lip to accommodate the spoiler. The ends to come in a little to avoid a bind. I will say it's not perfect, but pretty dang close. If you have to stare at it to look for imperfections, then it's fine in my book. It really looks great!

16474401793_06db6f4fdb_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

16887160537_245d3817c3_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

16477359963_05ba61a99f_z.jpgUntitled by Afun2011, on Flickr

I really like the way it looks from the front. I just wish it was a bit longer on the sides.

It really isn't a big deal. I say give it a shot ! It makes the truck look lower without having to drop it. My wheels and tires come in next week. I like the way your scheme looks keeping the silver badging and and silver ducts. I am going to tie in the wheels with the silver letter SS center cap decals on a black backdrop. I did not like the black air ducts or badging. I also really like the appearance of an AT tires without it being to Nobby. I think you really hit look I like. I went with the Dueler Revo 2. Maybe the original Duelers would have looked better or the Revo's...don't know cross your fingers

Edited by Afun (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...