It doesn't shift hard enough!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats how it came previous to the shift kit install right???

Speaking of trans go. Tuned one of those this weekend(Radix, 2.9", trailblazer conv, corsa, lt)...thing didn't shift worth poo.

Yes the accumulator piston was cracked prior to installing the shift kit but that doesn't mean this trans didn't have a trans go in it, in it's prior life but there is no way of telling I'm guessing it was cracked before it ever saw my truck and just wasn't remanufactured correctly so who knows what else was worn or bad in it from the get go.

You mean a crack and no Transgo?  Cool :thumbs:  No offense.  Just proves it happens without.

:jester: i'm guessing it was cracked prior to it going in even. the dealership test drove it, then he drove it home. that shouldn't have been enough miles for it to crack. if it was, someone didn't build it correctly.

thats how it came previous to the shift kit install right???

Speaking of trans go. Tuned one of those this weekend(Radix, 2.9", trailblazer conv, corsa, lt)...thing didn't shift worth poo.

Mine shifts awesome. You must mean "the shift according to Zippy" philosophy. Shake loose your teeth, or don't drive it. :)

it had a nelson tune before we got to it. i made a few changes to try to help it and it was a bit improved, but it was still terrible. i rode in deezel's truck during the kansas meet last year and it was considerably better than this. he also has the transgo. i'm not sure what the reason was this thing shifted so weak, but it was awfull. it didn't really shift, just changed rpm... :jester:

Jon:

dude... you are NEVER allowed to drive my truck again... your right foot must be cursed.  :crazy:

... and to think I let you drive my truck and it survived? Its a miracle  :jester:

Aww I see how it is lol. POS GM won't put a new trans in only a reman.

They said they think they know whats causing the transmissions to break but I don't think they have a clue! The stock tune is back in it there for they have no way of saying it's the pcm.

Well if anyone cares. The latest news on my string of bad luck with the trans is, I guess there are a bunch of case's out that have a flaw or defect internaly causing them to fail and I guess they are supposed to be junked and not used as remans. Well with my luck I ended up getting one of these defective trans cases that got through the inspection process. So now they are ordering me a new case but they are going to use the parts that are in the broken trans and put them in the new case. This really pisses me off it's like polishing a turd. WTF they have spent more time and money screwing around because this is they way GM tells them to do things. I know for a fact if they do this it's going to fail again. :mad::mad::mad:

Well if anyone cares. The latest news on my string of bad luck with the trans is, I guess there are a bunch of case's out that have a flaw or defect internaly causing them to fail and I guess they are supposed to be junked and not used as remans. Well with my luck I ended up getting one of these defective trans cases that got through the inspection process. So now they are ordering me a new case but they are going to use the parts that are in the broken trans and put them in the new case. This really pisses me off it's like polishing a turd. WTF they have spent more time and money screwing around because this is they way GM tells them to do things. I know for a fact if they do this it's going to fail again. :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

it's ok jon, you'll get to test another. lol

Archived