The Hemi, yea right

handsome25tx

:thumbs: Last night I ran up on that 2003 hemi at the light with this young kid in it. He saw the ss badge and talked nothing but $h!t. So I told him to go at the light. Light turns green, he smashes it. I let him went about a full truck before i touch the bad a$$ awd ss. Hey if any of you guys happen to see the kid in a white 03 hemi with some loud as pipes on it over on 1960 in houston tx, tell him to: #1 keep his mouth shut, #2 buy a ss next time, #3 take that silly ass looking hemi badge off his truck and use it for a nurf bar step plate as he gets out of his 16 spark plug still dont help peice of $h!t, and last but not least, #4 buy an ss next time, and last but not even least #5 buy an ss next time. Cause I STILL cant find him. HEmi :smash: . I left that kid so far i scared my self. :cheers:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to pour salt on an open wound in this forum, but you might not be talking so much smack on the next run.

Depending on setup, these Turd HEMI's may surprise you. After watching a Very near stock Hemi Quad Cab turn 15.1's the other day on the local track, they aren't far at all from the stock SS times. If you let too many guys get the jump out of the hole, you may end up slapping the steering wheel in frustration, wondering why you couldn't catch up.

I don't just go around picking races, but there is a guy in town, that just bought a black SS. I wouldn't mind lining up with him.

Good kill though.. It's always good to see the cocky go down.

Archived