SS Vin Numbering ???????????????????

shopman1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey watch where you point those things or you'll never find out what you want to know. :rolleyes:

LOL, it's a good thing that I never mentioned that I would be pointing towards you! I would never think of doing such a thing! :D

Justin :chevy:

I tried to get this info from the dealer and Mervz and Hammur even helped out when I asked the question some time back. The best I can come up with is that the trucks came down the assembly line as Silverado's and were taken off site to be modded to what we own. The Dealer (Bill Heard in Colombus GA) said that he would stay on top of it though and let me know when he learns something else. Of course, I dont really expect that to happen, but when I return in August, I will be going and asking. If anyone finds out anything else, please post it as that was one of the first questions that I asked about the truck. :chevy::flag:

2003 production will be completed sometime Thursday evening.With 2004 slated to start about 15 minutes after the last 03. I will keep you posted if I can.

If they are starting to make the 04's now, this makes me think that they could not have made 15000 of the 03's in just about 4 months???? I'm sure everyone would like to know just how many they made and if they know that, they can most likly know the numbers by color and Vin. This is getting interesting!! :smash:

I like the idea of contacting the add on shop.  Does anyone know who they are and maybe a website or phone number?  This subject line needs to keep going until the questions are answered. :chevy:  :flag:

You could shoot them an e-mail for that matter, Tecstar is the second stage supplier and the actual plant is located in Whitby, Ontario Canada. Head office can be found at this site.

Tecstar

Hope that helps.

I like the idea of contacting the add on shop.  Does anyone know who they are and maybe a website or phone number?  This subject line needs to keep going until the questions are answered. :chevy:  :flag:

You could shoot them an e-mail for that matter, Tecstar is the second stage supplier and the actual plant is located in Whitby, Ontario Canada. Head office can be found at this site.

Tecstar

Hope that helps.

:P This is a good idea - Mervz should make the call or write the email!