Ordered a Converter

next time their bolted back together, fire it up and have a talk with them. talk to them like the coach of a sports team. hope you can get them to work together and play nice... :jester:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
So, have you figured out anything on getting some something together about the Dacco? I want to get one NOW

This what you are looking for ?

The complete part description from Dacco would be B-85 VJCX...

You can Email or call Eli Koorey at [email protected] & 404-538-8971.

Yeah I called him but I was wondering if we were going to get a GP together.

Back off newbie!!!              :D Just playin

:thumbs: Supose I should have read that a little closer eh? Anywho let me know if there is a group buy that gets put together I am in.

hmmm... not sure if this has been answered already.. im a bit confused.. when you brake stall and just try to take off, will the tires just start spinning and burn out making the awd useless? or is it at a certain rpm that it will do this? i just dont get trannies!!! :banghead:

btw how much should the install of one of these run me?

hmmm... not sure if this has been answered already.. im a bit confused.. when you brake stall and just try to take off, will the tires just start spinning and burn out making the awd useless? or is it at a certain rpm that it will do this? i just dont get trannies!!! :banghead:

btw how much should the install of one of these run me?

don't overthink this, it's a torque converter. :banghead:

as for the yank question, i wouldn't recomend them to anyone personally. i'm not happy with their product or customer service.

Archived