CTS V

haynss

My buddy got one a little bit ago and I finally got to drive it. that thing is BAD A$$!!! 1st sucks, but 2nd, 3rd, 4th haul ass. It was fun to drive, especially knowing it wasnt mine :D Only hit 131 before traffic slowed me down. I think i'd like the STS V a little more with the room in backseat, almost like an E55 AMG or M6 :driving:

My dad has a CTS-V. I have about 2500 miles on it myself, and I love it. I have had it out blackhawk farms and it was an absolute blast. I drove the V and a srt-10 viper back to back and I actually liked the CTS-V better. Once you turn the traction completely off it is a blast to drive. If they ever throw the LS7 in there I am going to try and snag one up for sure.

My dad has a CTS-V.  I have about 2500 miles on it myself, and I love it.  I have had it out blackhawk farms and it was an absolute blast.  I drove the V and a srt-10 viper back to back and I actually liked the CTS-V better.  Once you turn the traction completely off it is a blast to drive.  If they ever throw the LS7 in there I am going to try and snag one up for sure.

I agree. The LS7 CTS-V will be America's supercar. :flag:

I bought a black one about a month and a half ago, just hit 700 miles on the odometer. It's a blast to drive, I love it. By the way the nav plays DVDs, I found some instuctions on the v forum on how to disable the safety that shuts the DVD down when the parking brake is disengaged. I did it once just to try it, I dought I will ever use the DVD while driving again anyway because I love the XM radio so much. :thumbs:

Hi, can you tell me where the instructions are on the "V" forum to let you play the DVD's while driving??? We tried it in the garage but I'd sure like to have a Movie playing while driving and of course be careful.

Much thanks,

Ginnie

I was gonna go get one, but I got a SS instead. Its just me right now so I dont need 2 cars-trading 2 made getting my SS easier. I still may end up with a Cadillac one day---Im crazy about the CTSv---but Im finding the CTSv to be just too small. Maybe a little too sharp of an edge in handling too. Maybe a little rougher riding than I might like as well. Which leaves the STSv. Did I say I may end up with a Cadillac soon? I thought so.

:)

I think we are seeing great things from GM, and I think it will only get better. And I don't know who told me, but the 06 CTSv should have a LS2, 6.0, as will the GTO. Now, who is going to go ahead and give us a 427 and a 454 for our trucks?

Theres already tuners out this way that have some really hot GTOs (supercharged 455-rumored to be in the 1000 hp range) and CTSvs running around.

Archived