baer brakes

leo67

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i talked to a few guys from different brake companys and they all said that this kit is not made for our trucks. but there is a kit that is going to come out for our trucks.

Are you talking about the brake line kit or the Baer brake kit? Edelbrock just finished the prototype lines on my truck and they should be out soon.

i talking the brake line kit the fronts leaked.

I am selling my brakes because i don't want them anymore. i will be getting new rear discs from bare that will be sold with the rest of my kit

i talking the brake line kit the fronts leaked.

I am selling my brakes because i don't want them anymore. i will be getting new rear discs from bare that will be sold with the rest of my kit

So I take it you were not happy with the Baer kit, sorry for all the questions but I am getting ready for an upgrade brake kit and I was going to go with the Baer kit. What is your honest opinion on the kit? is it worth the money or should I shop around for another kit? Thanks for your opinion, 2k is a lot of money and I just want to make sure the kit is worth it.

I have the EradiSpeed+2 kit on the front and the EradiSpeed+1 on the rear.

The front have worked great I would just make sure that you reuse your factory pads instead of buying aftermarket. As for the back I think that I just got a defective set. They have crakes in them. right now I am in the process of trying to get baer to replace them under warranty so far I have not got anywhere with them because they say I need to send them in before they can do anything. So instead of waiting for them to see if hey will warranty them I am going to buy a whole new kit from AP Racing. And once Baer figures out what they are going to do for me then I will sell the Baer kit. So I think they are going to replace them for me but I am not holding my breath. I have been happy with the front but the back needs some work or maybe I just got a bad set. Hopes this helps everyone.

I have the EradiSpeed+2 kit on the front and the EradiSpeed+1 on the rear.

The front have worked great I would just make sure that you reuse your factory pads instead of buying aftermarket.  As for the back I think that I just got a defective set. They have crakes in them. right now I am in the process of trying to get baer to replace them under warranty so far I have not got anywhere with them because they say I need to send them in before they can do anything. So instead of waiting for them to see if hey will warranty them I am going to buy a whole new kit from AP Racing. And once Baer figures out what they are going to do for me then I will sell the Baer kit. So I think they are going to replace them for me but I am not holding my breath. I have been happy with the front but the back needs some work or maybe I just got a bad set. Hopes this helps everyone.

Thanks. :thumbs:

Oh, I was also looking at the AP Racing :D very nice.

Archived