baer brakes

leo67

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

980 shipped ? thats good if its thhe front and rear but for the alumasports that sounds to goo to be true maybe the eradispeed but if you can get that price on both sets of alumasports sign me up

Just added Baer Alumasports and SS brake lines today w/Super Blue fluid and all I can say is **WOW**! :thumbs:

Big difference... :thumbs:

The SS lines were eaiser to install than I thought... Thanks BenKey for the detailed install info...

I will try to get a few pictures up soon but I need to give the SS a bath...

:thumbs:

Just added Baer Alumasports and SS brake lines today w/Super Blue fluid and all I can say is **WOW**!  :thumbs:

Big difference...  :thumbs:

The SS lines were eaiser to install than I thought...  Thanks BenKey for the detailed install info...

What did ya pay for them? Front and rear? Did they come with pads or were those seperate?

Just added Baer Alumasports and SS brake lines today w/Super Blue fluid and all I can say is **WOW**!  :thumbs:

The SS lines were eaiser to install than I thought...  Thanks BenKey for the detailed install info...

Great, Jonathan. :thumbs: We should try to get together some time before I leave in July.

BenKey... Will do! I will be over in PNS next week... I will e-mail you which days and we can get together... :thumbs:

Jonmalibuss... I got them from tbyrnes. He got me a great deal about a month ago... I cannot remember exactly what I paid but I will look it up for you and get back to you...

Is there a link to a post from BenKey about this? I'm not finding it in the search. Do you have pics? I'm going to be doing this exact install in a few weeks.

Just added Baer Alumasports and SS brake lines today w/Super Blue fluid and all I can say is **WOW**!   :thumbs:

Is there a link to a post from BenKey about this? I'm not finding it in the search. Do you have pics? I'm going to be doing this exact install in a few weeks.

Just this thread. The pics aren't linked anymore (changed ISPs). But can send them to you.

SS lines

I haven't done a Baer brake upgrade.

BenKey...  Will do!  I will be over in PNS next week...  I will e-mail you which days and we can get together...  :thumbs:

Jonmalibuss... I got them from tbyrnes.  He got me a great deal about a month ago...  I cannot remember exactly what I paid but I will look it up for you and get back to you...

Price?

Archived