SS and the Snow

SS_man_62

422 members have voted

1. 1. SS and the Snow

• yes, I will store my SS when the snow comes
    • No, It has AWD I will drive it year round!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No snow for my truck, It never even seen a drop of rain since I owned it, I try and keep it out of the sun too, Garage kept, Don't want salt all over the under body, I have a 89 toyota 4x4 for messing around in the snow and letting the wife use that in the winter since I don't want her 07 SS monte in the snow either.

I drive her in all weather, usually the worse the weather, the more she has to go out.

IF I had the money, I would park her, and get something else, but it's either the SS, or the RS... drove the RS home durring a Level 3 Snow Emergency, like hell I'm ever going to do that again. Took me 3 hours to get 4 miles, on the darn, hilly, curvy, back road I live on.

I try putting mine up during nasty weather. I have an 02 Jeep Grand Cherokee that i get out in the slick stuff even though it has 20s on it, yes 20s on a Jeep. It actually does very well, but i wouldnt be as sick if some dumbass hits me because they cant drive in the ice and snow.

definatly drive mine year round and keep it looking great. The AWD is just so much fun and its great having people look at you like your nuts driving that thing in the winter time until i tell them its awd then oh really? plus its just so much fun sliding around turns at 2am in the morning with no one around you with a big fullsize truck. Silveradoss+Snow=LOTS OF FUN! Of course I always keep an eye out on all sides and rear watching for people loosing control of there trucks, cars, whatever. I HAVE Avoided accidents by watching others.

Archived