What we do for a living

ssvette

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Still a senior in high school, I am a maintainace assistant at a Best Western Hotel. Basically Im a slave, they tell me to do something I do it. Can be fun at times or ourtrageously boring. After I graduate I have no idea what I want to do, thought about being a mechanic, but that wont support my addictions, IE having a good house and cars. I want somethign where I work with my hands but I have no idea what. Seeing as how I am graduating in June I think I should start putting some thought into this thing, what ya think? Im open to suppestions... :D

December will be 19 years ( I can't beleive it ) with Time Warner Cable, soon to be renamed and managed by Advanced Newhouse ( 100+ Newpaper publisher, Cleveland "Plain Dealer", Sunday "Parade" Magazine ) Field Engineer. I get it built where it's wanted, basically commercial properties. I have the best of both worlds, enough office work to hate, and enough field work to stay out of sight. Started as a Grunt.

Hey all,

New to the forum. I work for a direct access daytrading firm in southern california. There, I am a margins analyst and handle margin and maintenance calls.

I currently attend Pepperdine University with one more year to go on the BSM degree.

Not much time for play these days but maybe my new ss will give me a little driving pleasure, to and from work and school!

http://www.mbtrading.com

http://www.pepperdine.edu/main/

Thanks,

SoCal

Hi all, I work for UPS. I drive the tractor-trailer( doubles) that you see going up and down the interstates. I have been with UPS for the past 15 yrs, just after college.

Besides being a Chevy fan, Harley-Davidsons are my other passion. Nice to meet everyone, Scottie

Archived