What we do for a living

ssvette

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I work at a body shop. I can make any car look good. Need some help with that Lightning??? It's hard to make a Ford look good, but possible. :P

hehe, cute. :)

Actually, the Lightning looks great all of the time......... of course since most people only see taillights, they really don't get a good look at it. ;)

Actually it is just the front bumper cover and license plate bracket. A woman commited a road rage on us in Bishop CA. We were pulling out of Kmart and she was behind us. She blew the stop sign went around us in the oncoming lane of traffic, cut us off to the tune of about 2 feet difference and slammed on her brakes.

Good thing we had a witness. When she saw that we had a nice new truck she said "wish I would have had the Jag." As it was she was in a POS beat up Ranger that didn't have a straight side on it.

Ho hum. Luckily there really wasn't anything crushed except for my husbands pride in his truck (his first new vehicle).

Vice President of a Grocery Store Chain in Virginia. Virginia damit, not West Virginia. We can only marry a cousin, not a sister! Love of cars started with a '67 Malibu, 454 cubic inches of pure tire shredding torque. Just sold my '97 Anniversary Z28 (yes white with orange stripes). Bought the wife a new loaded Tahoe LT - sticker $41,000, paid $32,500 through GM S plan. Thank god Dad stuck it out for 30 years @ GM. :)

Well, now you'd better get your facts straight for WV - we can only marry our sisters if we can catch them!! :D:D

Seriously though, I don't live there any more, but grew up near Beckley, and went to West (BY GOD) Virginia University.

Ah, '67 Malibu - what a pleasure!! Do you still have it?

Actually, the Lightning looks great all of the time......... of course since most people only see taillights, they really don't get a good look at it. ;)

Actually it is just the front bumper cover and license plate bracket. A woman commited a road rage on us in Bishop CA. We were pulling out of Kmart and she was behind us. She blew the stop sign went around us in the oncoming lane of traffic, cut us off to the tune of about 2 feet difference and slammed on her brakes.

Good thing we had a witness. When she saw that we had a nice new truck she said "wish I would have had the Jag." As it was she was in a POS beat up Ranger that didn't have a straight side on it.

Ho hum. Luckily there really wasn't anything crushed except for my husbands pride in his truck (his first new vehicle).

Bishop ca we were just there last weekend at four jefferies campground

just this side of south lake. Last fishing trip of the season. :P

GreenRado-

Wish I still had the Malibu, but no it had to go. Got married, had kids, you know the drill. I could bore you with my history of chevys but it goes without saying Daddy worked for GM for 30 years so I've driven, owned and seen 'em all. Vettes, Camaros, Impalas, Malibus, Novas, Montes, etc. My Dad actually brought home one of the first '82 Camaros. I was 15, no driver's license, doing neutral drops in the McDondald's parking lot in Bay City, MI. Ahhh the memories. I can still smell the rubber.

cvp :)

Bishop ca we were just there last weekend at four jefferies campground

just this side of south lake. Last fishing trip of the season. :P

We went to June Lake the 1st thru the 5th. Did some fishing also. This happened on our way home. Crappy way to end a nice outing. :(

Beware of a woman in a beat up maroon colored Ranger. :)

Archived