408 update

TurbochargedBerserker

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehehehe  :lol: Okay that was a little prank...  :devil:  I expected more of an outcry...  :banghead:  :mad:  :D

All those pics are of Chucks dragster motor -- NA 460 BB, 15:1 CR, 2.4 intake valves!!  That particular motor is in his ~9.5 sec index truck.  He also runs the same setup in a 8.6 index TBird.

Lol... I'm not the biggest gearhead in town, so you actually had me with that first post, :banghead: until I saw the second post about the Ford heads... :D Good one.

TRANSMISSION IS NOW WITHIN 50 FEET OF THE TRUCK!! :cheers::cheers:

Motor is in and *mostly* connected to stuff. I told Chuck he didn't need to worry about all those wires as the 408 runs on magic anyway.

THURSDAY is START'ER-UP-DAY!!!!!

I'm a little happy.

lmfao... ford...

lookin really sick.. how much are you payin chuck? i hope it isnt by the hour.. thats a lot of hours :banghead: good luck with everything tho

btw, what are your exectations, 1320 time wise?

Turbocharged Berserker, (Erik)

i leave you alone with Benkey for 6 months, and Holy Sh!&, look at you. Went and got a 408 too. I think I got the best deal by screwing piston#5 with the mistake and pulling all my turbo stuff off. Gotta pay to play and I couldn't antee up. :banghead:

Good to see you are still in a cheerful mood with all i am reading about here this evening.

Turbocharged Berserker, (Erik)

i leave you alone with Benkey for 6 months, and Holy Sh!&, look at you.  Went and got a 408 too.  I think I got the best deal  by screwing piston#5 with the mistake and pulling all my turbo stuff off.  Gotta pay to play and I couldn't antee up.    :banghead:

Good to see you are still in a cheerful mood with all i am reading about here this evening.

Hey Brent!! Good to see ya!

lmfao... ford...

lookin really sick.. how much are you payin chuck? i hope it isnt by the hour..  thats a lot of hours :banghead:  good luck with everything tho

btw, what are your exectations, 1320 time wise?

10s on pump gas (with meth though). I'd say 9s but that would just be berserk!

Archived