"Jason" brand tonneau covers

I am looking at one of these, i am wondering if anyone has one or have they tried them on our trucks?

Thanks -C-

I had one om my 03 Ram. Did have occassional problems with the lock, it would stick in the locked position, but other than that no complaints. They are also priced a lot less than others, paid 675 painted and installed

I have a jason hard tonneau on the SS and I think it is one of the best looking ones available.  Mine flows with the lines on the hood.  Never had a problem with it.

Brandon

Do you have pics? and which one did you get?

Thats the one I have installed. My decision to buy a Jason's was the price. In my area it was the cheapest one that came painted. Only issues I have with it could be from installer. But it has rubbed the paint off of bed rails where seal rubs. It can't be seen when lid is down so no biggie. Have had no lock issues but i do keep an eye out to make sure that all connections stay tight so I dont get locked out.

If you want check out pictures on my link.

Thats the one I have installed. My decision to buy a Jason's was the price. In my area it was the cheapest one that came painted. Only issues I have with it could be from installer. But it has rubbed the paint off of bed rails where seal rubs. It can't be seen when lid is down so no biggie. Have had no lock issues but i do keep an eye out to make sure that all connections stay tight so I dont get locked out.

If you want check out pictures on my link.

nice lookin truck, at first I was worried about losing my tailgate lip, but yours looks good without it, plus they will paint one for me to match like the one you have on yours. Thanks for the reply, i should see mine this coming week.

I did the same thing....compared price. I had heard a lot of guys on here talk about Gaylord, but the nearest dealer was over 150 miles away, and they were WAY too expensive for me. I had an ARE put on mine, and installed it was 850 (with carpet under lining, a $90 option). I will be glad to take some pics of mine if you want to see how an ARE looks/made. I looked at a lot of different caps, but I felt that the ARE was build very well, and they had paid attention to a lot of little details. They also make one just for the SS, so that really helped me!

Rob

Archived