Sad news, Jeff (GEAR M UP) Died Monday

HDMLNIUM

i think who ever does the decals for the site should do a lil decal for jeff like the one at the top of the screen,

RIP Jeffery D. Bullock

"GEAR M UP"

1970-2005

we should all get one and the benifits should go to his family, or somehting like that...i would stick one on my car for sure! what about you guys? what do you think?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know where to begin. I never had any interaction with Jeff other than reading his posts. I honestly feel like I lost a true friend. :tear:

May you rest in peace Jeff. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Man... still trying to take it in. He was so young... :nonod:

makes you really start thinking about what you do with your life each day.

What I remember most is that he was a "do-er" Dropping in 427s and always tearing into his truck. I always looked forward to reading his updates. He's an inspiration.

R.I.P. Jeff

God bless him and his family

:tear:

i think who ever does the decals for the site should do a lil decal for jeff like the one at the top of the screen,

RIP Jeffery D. Bullock

"GEAR M UP"

1970-2005

we should all get one and the benifits should go to his family, or somehting like that...i would stick one on my car for sure! what about you guys? what do you think?

nice_n_lo_silverado I will second that. :flag: good idea :thumbs:

RIP Jeff

I'm fairly new to the site and I didn't know Jeff personally, but I really respected what he was doing with his truck. I've just turned 30 and it really hurts me to think about the way he passed. I don't have any children, and I could imagine how much worse that would make it. If there is ANYTHING I can do, please let me know. Even though this is a part of life, it is still very unfair when someone that has so much going for them is taken away from us. I'll keep making stuff fast and think about his bad ass truck he was building, I'm sure he'd smile thinking that we were all spending money and turning wrenches trying to outrun him. :chevy:

RIP Jeff

Yes this is really sad.. some things in life just happen... but all for a reason... My prayers go out to his family and friends..

Just made a pic for him... its in my sig.. if you want, you can use it too. :flag:

This is truly a shock. It makes my stomach churn. We have passed a few pm's to each other and he was always a great guy. My condolences to his family and the whole site because he was apart of our big family. Jeff will truly be missed. :tear:

WOW!!!! I just logged in and saw his name up above and got goose bumps. Very hard to believe that someone can be here one second and gone the next. My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and freinds. I too, didn't know him, but from what I read on here, he seemed like a stand up guy. I think it would be a great thing if someone could finish what he started concerning his truck. By the looks of it, he poured his heart and soul into it. I'm in for whatever contributions are made.

Really don't know what to say, but RIP fellow SS brother..............................

See you at the crossroads...............................

Late- Alex

:( I dont really know what to say or think. I am so suprised. I cant swallow all this news. He amazed me with what he posted. Everyday I came on this board I would check and see if he added anything else to his thread. Rest in peace, brother, and I will see you later.

Maybe when he passed, he was thinking about the 427 when he pushed the gas. From his post, I believe he lived a VERY good life and was VERY happy.

Nice_n_low, good idea

:tear:

Very sad news...I will be adding a memorial decal to my truck very soon. If his family desires, we should open up a donation collection from all of us and give to the wife and kids. I hate hearing about the loss of good people and hearing that they have left family behind makes it even worse. :tear:

:flag: RIP Brother, you will be missed.

Guys and Gals, I can't believe this, Jim (jim7) called me this morning to let me know because I have been away from the board for a day or so.

I did know Jeff, met him one time He lives 3 miniutes from me and we get our truck work done at the same shop about 20 min from here. He was a very nice man and helped people out when ever he could, My thoughs and Prayers go out to him and His Family.

If there is anything that I can do to help this along because he is almost a neighbor of mine please let me know, I will keep up to date with this post, the car magnet or sticker Idea would be a great way to remember Jeff through out this next year, I have a firend that owns a printing company that can get this moving if it is what we wanted to do?

Joe Krelle

Archived