Sad news, Jeff (GEAR M UP) Died Monday

HDMLNIUM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yo dylan  when you finish your second movie make sure you save the ending for a place for jeff, i think that would be a nice tribute to him so his memory lives on with all of us

Way ahead of you. I plan on spending some serious time on including Jeff's memeory/legacy in the video...

On another note I'd like to say that this site has brought alot of people 'closer' over great distances. Without ever meeting Jeff in person I feel as if I have lost one of my closest friends.

I'm sure wherever he is hes looking down on us posting with a smile on his face.

The Light that Burns Twice as Bright Burns Half as long......

I heard this on the way home from a service for a good friend that died at 43 from Leukemia...So true in some cases...I think Jeff is one of those...Rest In Peace...

yo dylan  when you finish your second movie make sure you save the ending for a place for jeff, i think that would be a nice tribute to him so his memory lives on with all of us

Way ahead of you. I plan on spending some serious time on including Jeff's memeory/legacy in the video...

On another note I'd like to say that this site has brought alot of people 'closer' over great distances. Without ever meeting Jeff in person I feel as if I have lost one of my closest friends.

I'm sure wherever he is hes looking down on us posting with a smile on his face.

im with all you guys, monatary or not i wanna contribute...im very pinched for money since in in emt school now, but what ever you guys contribute ill match it!

i never met the guys myself but from what ive conversed with him about and reading his posts he was a very stand up guy and just loved living. he will be sorely missed

nick

R.I.P. BIG GUY!

Such sad news......

I recently pm'd him sunday aks him to ask him a question which he was quick to reply to as he always did. He was a great contributor to this site and will be greatly missed.

God bless him and his family.

• Admin
I hope you all don't mind me posting. From all his posts I read he seemed a nice person  and seemed to have lived life to the fullest.

R.I.P.

Not at all. Anyone is free to post in this thread

:tear:

Wow, sad news indeed.

Rest in Peace Jeff!!!!!

I had a good friend on another internet board a few years ago who stopped posting, a few weeks later I asked where he was, turned out he had passed away in his sleep.

He was 21 years old.

My condolences to the poor kids, it's got to be rough on them and especially his wife.

God takes the best of them.

;)

Archived