Sad news, Jeff (GEAR M UP) Died Monday

HDMLNIUM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was able to have several conversations with Jeff recently. I was giving him instructions on his FAST intake conversion with specs and needed alterations. I sold him the LS2 throttle body getting installed on his SS. I know he was very eager to get his truck back on the road. From all my conversations with him, I found him to be a very nice and honest guy. I will surely miss his contributions to this site and his willingness to go out on a limb and try something different. I feel for his family as I'm not so much different than Jeff in many ways.

I would be more than happy to make a contribution to anything "we" as a site decide to do for his family.

I was able to have several conversations with Jeff recently.  I was giving him instructions on his FAST intake conversion with specs and needed alterations.  I sold him the LS2 throttle body getting installed on his SS.  I know he was very eager to get his truck back on the road.  From all my conversations with him, I found him to be a very nice and honest guy.  I will surely miss his contributions to this site and his willingness to go out on a limb and try something different.  I feel for his family as I'm not so much different than Jeff in many ways. 

I would be more than happy to make a contribution to anything "we" as a site decide to do for his family.

I know where you're coming from. I am 37 with two kids, and I can not imagine the hurt his family is feeling right now.

Archived