Sad news, Jeff (GEAR M UP) Died Monday

HDMLNIUM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very saddened by this news. Jeff and I started developing one of those funny Internet friendships when it became apparent we were both nuts enough to build these huge, crazy assed bricks into sports cars.

Jeff was an upright, straight shooting guy, and I will miss him.

I just spoke with folks at Jeff's company and Jeff's family hasn't yet expressed their desires for condolences. I will be notified once they've decided on the best way to honor Jeff and I will let you all know.

I am very saddened by this news.  Jeff and I started developing one of those funny Internet friendships when it became apparent we were both nuts enough to build these huge, crazy assed bricks into sports cars.

Jeff was an upright, straight shooting guy, and I will miss him.

I just spoke with folks at Jeff's company and Jeff's family hasn't yet expressed their desires for condolences.  I will be notified once they've decided on the best way to honor Jeff and I will let you all know.

thank you. keep us updated. :(

WOW... I almost thought this was some sick practical joke when I read the title... :tear:

I don't even know what to say... Jeff was what I would consider a friend, he always was a helpful guy and I don't think that he ever had a problem w/ anyone here on the site. :shakehead:

I feel compelled to do something to honor his memory. After this has a chance to sink in a little we need to do something for him.

This is very sad news.

That truly is a shame, I offer my thoughts and prayers.... God Bless the family. I did not have the opportunity to meet Jeff, but what little I did know him, impressed me as a kind fellow SS lover.

All of the recent losses really has me thanking God for my Blessings. May he rest in Peace.

:(

Archived