05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Dollar rent SSS......Maybe then...

You can rent almost anything in Vegas...Viper, Vette, Ferrari, etc.....

that's the best thing about vegas, you can rent cars too... :D

You joke but there was a place on the strip that was renting a red SSS, same place you could rent the Vipers. By the way a meet in Vegas is a great idea, i'll start saving up some gas money :crackup: .

A good time to do would be when the Strip at the speedway starts running the street legals again. We could organize a SSS night at the Strip. I always see the Supra and Mustang clubs meeting there and running, I couldn't imagine seeing more than one SSS at the track. :driving:

Things are looking good for a Vegas meet EVENTUALLY (not gonna try and hijack your thread zip ;) )...

Alot of these regional meets are getting good responses, I think once everyone gets comfortable meeting up w/ thier local guys we can almost establish "SS Club Chapters" like a national car club would do... then get those individual groups to coordinate the big meet in Vegas. Its a little early to be setting anything like this up now, but after a while we need to appoint some guys to plan a big Vegas event centered around the SEMA show or something next year w/ track time, etc.

Archived