05' SS Zippy Event

zippy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are all way to far west, what's wrong with NY. Say upstate, like Clifton Park or Saratga.

Honestly though Teneessee Kentucky or Missouri for the east coast is a freakin ways for us to drive that are by the north east.

We'll see, weren't you planning on having it in Chicago Zippy, somewhere by the dealership you work at??

Anywhere east of the Mississippi is good for me. Can't do the first week of June though, my daughter is graduating high school June 6th. Ohio, Tennessee or Kentucky are good. Michigan works too. :D

You guys are all way to far west, what's wrong with NY.  Say upstate, like Clifton Park or Saratga.

Honestly though Teneessee Kentucky or Missouri for the east coast is a freakin ways for us to drive that are by the north east.

We'll see, weren't you planning on having it in Chicago Zippy, somewhere by the dealership you work at??

I'll drive to New York :) Maybe Chicago if I can find a passenger to tag along.

OK how bout Ohio or Virginia, (not much in virgina) Maybe a zipcode check for easdt and west is in order??

Chicago would be nice,, but not really central for most people!!

I guess shoot for a place that is 10 hours or less for most people, that puts a good range on things!!

Archived