One REALLY messed up SS

FlyinTurbo

uh vw dont get me started :banghead:  900 bucks to get a headlight replaced when NOT under warrenty INSANE!!! 2K to change the oil pan cause they are hex bolts.....STUPID! i like vw's and all but would NEVER buy one. look awesome but HONESTLY who buys a vw, lemme think GIRLS! jette (chick car) bug (chick car) vw (made for chicks!)

I know what you mean, to fix a power antenna cost 1100 :banghead: damn imports so expensive to service or fix them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a damn funny post. I cant believe there are this many guys who own VW's all I see are high school chicks driving them. :crackup::crackup: Then they come over here and say they have big bucks but for some reason instead of a nice car they buy some shitty vw and mod it? :thumbs: Please guys keep it going its entertaining :P

bizzeau,

i hear there is a black ss witihin about 25 miles from you that can run in the 11's maybe you can race him.

Sure, right after I appropriately mod the hell out of my Golf...cause no way in hell is a stock SS is running 11's. My stock golf will easily hand a stock SS it's ass...it's been done...if you want me to prove it, show up to the track and I'll gladly show you my tail lights.

You guys are so funny...this is so awesome...I never knew that this many idiots could exist in one place... :) ...well except for 6th grade special ed...but looks like you all have THAT beat by at least 2-3 IQ points...

bizzeau,

i hear there is a black ss witihin about 25 miles from you that can run in the 11's maybe you can race him.

Sure, right after I appropriately mod the hell out of my Golf...cause no way in hell is a stock SS is running 11's. My stock golf will easily hand a stock SS it's ass...it's been done...if you want me to prove it, show up to the track and I'll gladly show you my tail lights.

You guys are so funny...this is so awesome...I never knew that this many idiots could exist in one place... :) ...well except for 6th grade special ed...but looks like you all have THAT beat by at least 2-3 IQ points...

dude give up, youve been owned. you are our bitch, now shit! law down...good bitch

Hey where are your dragon stickers and NOS Banners on your car sweety ? That thing looks like a 16 year olds project after he gets his McDonalds paycheck, yet your the all RICH and POWERFUL one....I tell you what, you and RichRT need to get together and rub each others fenders, maybe if you combine his BS with your BS you can come up with actually a good comeback.....as far as your GOLF outrunning any SS on this site, i call :icon_bs: on that......but lets see it, I would like to see a race set one up penis boy

jk

The bummer part about this whole thread? Both vehicles are incredible!

I love my SS for the sport truck that it is (I had an S-10 SS that caught fire and burnt to the ground after 130k miles) and I plan on keeping my Silverado SS till it dies. I also own a company that builds VW performance parts (3" turbo back exhaust systems, etc) and enjoy the VWs for what they are, fun, high quality, well built cars. I just don't seem to have a problem enjoying each vehicle for what it is and not blasting the other for what it isn't. I was really hoping that a flame war wouldnt ensue because of the extreme differences between the two markets... guess that can't happen.

...hey, at least we have a 4 page flame fest to laugh about. :crackup:

Archived