One REALLY messed up SS

FlyinTurbo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't start this with me I have much more capital, than you have punk, I am not a strict american car owner, I have an 01 Audi S8, 03 Jaguar XJR, 99 S600, 03 ZO6, 04 Escalade, 04 SS, 03 2500HD, 1981 audi 4000s, 1984 cadillac fleet wood, all under my garage right now. I am 26 and work for a major oil company. I am saying that you shouldn't be so ignorant, saying that american cars are all crap is just like saying all european vehicles are amazing. have you driven a fiat? American cars have been built pretty solid, your just too ignorant to see that.

Don't start this with me I have much more capital, than you have punk, I am not a strict american car owner, I have an 01 Audi S8, 03 Jaguar XJR, 99 S600, 03 ZO6, 04 Escalade, 04 SS, 03 2500HD, 1981 audi 4000s, 1984 cadillac fleet wood, all under my garage right now.  I am 26 and work for a major oil company.  I am saying that you shouldn't be so ignorant, saying that american cars are all crap is just like saying all european vehicles are amazing.  have you driven a fiat?  American cars have been built pretty solid, your just too ignorant to see that.

Didn't say that ALL european cars were great...just said that ALL american cars are crap. I'm 26 blah blah blah, work for an oil company, pushing a broom, yadda yadda yaddda...

Have fun with that one! And make sure you get yer' Escalade on MTV's Pimp Yo Ride...so Xzibit can officially "pimp" it for ya, as I'm sure you're into that with all that "capital" that you have...get some gold teeth while you're at it...it'll go great with "yo spinna's foo"...

"I have much more capital, than you have punk" -> HA, that's a great one...I'd like to see you prove it... ;)

You know...if this dude is tryin to claim this as his car...maybe he shoulda did a little cropping and removed the web site that he got the picture from first and then posted...woulda made it a little more beleivable...go away troll, you bother me...

You know...if this dude is tryin to claim this as his car...maybe he shoulda did a little cropping and removed the web site that he got the picture from first and then posted...woulda made it a little more beleivable...go away troll, you bother me...

William -> is my photographer...that's his gallery site...here, here's a shitty shot of it out front of my house...

R32_RS6_Wheels_1.jpg

Happy now retard...

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

thats his car and his website.  he is  dba/programmer and registered that website. He is the ceo

Am i correct on this?

ding ding ding ding...I do dba/programming on the side...and run 2 businesses as well buy investment properties... ;) Somebody's been doing their research... ;)

All I gotta say is this...don't be runnin' your damn mouths about VW's...and then not expect to get it unleashed on you...

My thread on the vortex was started as "look at this retard ruining this nice truck...", not "OMG, look at that stupid ass owner ruining his shit pile truck..."...

Ugh...read the whole thread before you go flamin' VW owners...I had Greg's truck for several days...

quote=bizzeau,Jan 19 2005, 11:25 PM]

Don't start this with me I have much more capital, than you have punk, I am not a strict american car owner, I have an 01 Audi S8, 03 Jaguar XJR, 99 S600, 03 ZO6, 04 Escalade, 04 SS, 03 2500HD, 1981 audi 4000s, 1984 cadillac fleet wood, all under my garage right now.  I am 26 and work for a major oil company.  I am saying that you shouldn't be so ignorant, saying that american cars are all crap is just like saying all european vehicles are amazing.  have you driven a fiat?  American cars have been built pretty solid, your just too ignorant to see that.

Didn't say that ALL european cars were great...just said that ALL american cars are crap. I'm 26 blah blah blah, work for an oil company, pushing a broom, yadda yadda yaddda...

Have fun with that one! And make sure you get yer' Escalade on MTV's Pimp Yo Ride...so Xzibit can officially "pimp" it for ya, as I'm sure you're into that with all that "capital" that you have...get some gold teeth while you're at it...it'll go great with "yo spinna's foo"...

"I have much more capital, than you have punk" -> HA, that's a great one...I'd like to see you prove it... ;)

Alright fine, pics from the garage.

711994_28_full.jpg

711994_29_full.jpg

711994_30_full.jpg[

711994_31_full.jpg[

711994_32_full.jpg[

711994_34_full.jpg[

Wow oh wow...you have too many vehicles to drive...you are so special...do you want a cookie now? Buying that many vehicles must have cost you a fortune...good way to blow a shit load of money on something that you'll never get a decent return on....I'll save my money for bigger and better things...

Well, since you seem to just have all the money in the world and be the smartest person that owns not just 1, but 2 companies...you should realize that this is a Silverado SS web site...not a VW site which means that your VW is the biggest POS that carries absolutely no weight on this site, at least to me that is. So again, I say, GO AWAY!!!!

Archived