One REALLY messed up SS

FlyinTurbo

But I'm sure by now, Mr. Black SS driver knows that all too well!! $$ ching.. ching $$

:crackup:

$40k is some serious coin for a 'truck'

Why do you keep saying that? Its not even close to 40k. And this is a forum and the comments will not be kept to myself. Dont start an arguement and then in the same post, tell everyone not to argue.

I totally agree! "Freedom of speech" must not be an option in AZ! :D Maybe he should trade in his SSS for Toureg!! :jester: After all they cheaper to mod.

Weak. I knew there was a reason I don't post here often.

Oh, the T-red V-10 TDI has more tq from the factory and with a simple chip upgrade makes somewhere close to 600 ft-lbs of tq. It still gets mid 20 mpg diesel mileage too!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But I'm sure by now, Mr. Black SS driver knows that all too well!! $$ ching.. ching $$

Why do you keep saying that? Its not even close to 40k. And this is a forum and the comments will not be kept to myself. Dont start an arguement and then in the same post, tell everyone not to argue.

I totally agree! "Freedom of speech" must not be an option in AZ! :D Maybe he should trade in his SSS for Toureg!! :jester: After all they cheaper to mod.

Oh, the T-red V-10 TDI has more tq from the factory and with a simple chip upgrade makes somewhere close to 600 ft-lbs of tq. It still gets mid 20 mpg diesel mileage too!

dude you are f*ckin weak

sell your SSS you dont deserve it

dude you are f*ckin weak

sell your SSS you dont deserve it

Yea, you're right. I'll continue to use my SS as a tool and drive real cars.

The mentality on this board amazes me... I link a post on the largest automotive forum specifically about one of our trucks to one of the smallest and all some of you idiots can do is blast the specifc car on that forum. The level of lameness is outrageous. Its amazing you are intelligent enough to hold a job that'll pay for a vehicle like this... then again, banks will loan anyone money.

You came in slinging the mud and we slung back. If I went to the vw site and did what you did, I think the exact same thing would happen. We are just trying to uphold our trucks. Just like you are trying to do with one of the ugliest cars ive seen. Its down there with the aztec.

hey, how's it going you asshat's...sound like a bunch of damn crybabies talking smack about Golf's like that...

I've personally handed many a SS's ass with my "golf"...I challenge any one of you hillbillly ****'s to bring it on...until then:

I'll put my f'n title on the line too...bring it sucka's...stock for stock...I'll pound yer 10mpg gallon piggy pig pigs... :thumbs:

Wow this thread really has gotten out of thread, firstly to the newbie, don't post pics of those kind of things, everyone is entitled to an opinion, just because people prefer their truck over a VW does not justify your complete immaturity. You speak with a total lack of respect or regard for anyone and do not deserve to type on the computer. People like you is what degrades internet forums as you are a troll who does nothing else but try to stir up trouble. Get yourself a life and do not post here until you complete the 4th grade grammer. People are at least keeping it civil. As for this issue you can say many cars are not worth the money, a 50 grand corvette can out perform many cars that are above it in price. Some say a SL65amg is not worth the money as a stock ZO6 can run with it. A golf is cheap and can be modified to outrun an SS, a ZO6 can be modified and devestate the SL65. Its all about personal preference. Everyone just let this thread die. This has gotten out of hand especially with the newbie who enjoys looking for pictures of penises on the internet.

Wow this thread really has gotten out of thread, firstly to the newbie, don't post pics of those kind of things, everyone is entitled to an opinion, just because people prefer their truck over a VW does not justify your complete immaturity.  You speak with a total lack of respect or regard for anyone and do not deserve to type on the computer.  People like you is what degrades internet forums as you are a troll who does nothing else but try to stir up trouble.  Get yourself a life and do not post here until you complete the 4th grade grammer.  People are at least keeping it civil.  As for this issue you can say many cars are not worth the money, a 50 grand corvette can out perform many cars that are above it in price.  Some say a SL65amg is not worth the money as a stock ZO6 can run with it.  A golf is cheap and can be modified to outrun an SS, a ZO6 can be modified and devestate the SL65.  Its all about personal preference.  Everyone just let this thread die.  This has gotten out of hand especially with the newbie who enjoys looking for pictures of penises on the internet.

Well said!

well i guess we can be on the lookout for an ebay ad with 3 wheels for the SS going for cheap :D. As for paying too much for our trucks :icon_bs: I didnt pay anywhere near 40k for my 05 and I got it the month they started selling them.

hey, how's it going you asshat's...sound like a bunch of damn crybabies talking smack about Golf's like that...

I've personally handed many a SS's their asses with my "golf"...I challenge any one of you hillbillly ****'s to bring it on...until then:

I'll put my f'n title on the line too...bring it sucka's...stock for stock...I'll pound yer 10mpg gallon piggy pig pigs... :thumbs:

See that comment you just posted shows how ignorant you really are. So biased towards one type of automobile, you have to branch out and try them all. Remember these people that purchase these truck do have some buying power and are above you in the corporate world and you are just jealous you can't afford it. I bet you are just a punk kid living in your mothers basement driving a beat up vw rabbit. By the way what is your obsession with penises?

See that comment you just posted shows how ignorant you really are.  So biased towards one type of automobile, you have to branch out and try them all.  Remember these people that purchase these truck do have some buying power and are above you in the corporate world and you are just jealous you can't afford it.  I bet you are just a punk kid living in your mothers basement driving a beat up vw rabbit.  By the way what is your obsession with penises?

Bring it...I bet I have more "capital" in my wallet than you've earned all last year...I've got more than enough money to afford 2 SS Silverado's, but if I wanted to have a heap of shit, I'd take a drive a little south to a dairy and get it for free...

...and to answer your question, no I don't live with mommy and drive a beat up vw rabbit...

here's the ride homo:

IMG_7110.jpg

I also own my own house, have owned houses since I was 21, cause I'm smart like that...which I'm sure you wouldn't understand...wait...you do...how's life in the double wide???

I'm no punk kid either...I just hate to see stupid ass ignorant f'n american vehicle owners talk smack about VW's...imports...whatever. You all are just scared because you know the europeans and japanese can out build any f'n vehicle that an american can build. Sorry to say that, but shit...when has their EVER been a good quality american car???

Oh...and to add on...I've most likely have more pull in the "corporate" world than you there billy bob sore-ass. Oh wait...I don't work in the corporate world...I own 2 businesses...oh...oh...damn...go **** yourself, and make sure to take a 20 pack of nuggets home from work so yer momma and dog can eat...mmmkay???

Archived