One REALLY messed up SS

FlyinTurbo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you asked to prove my capital, now that someone proves their capital your pissed, what a hypocrite. If you could afford so many SSs why didn't you buy an S4 or something that has some balls rather than a lame golf. So tell me what is your point on this forum, your definately not debating anything, your just running your mouth. Do everyone a favour, stop posting pictures of penises on the site, and go back to your happy vw forum telling them how you told us all off and never post here again.

I don't understand where you get off calling everyone on this site stupid. You don't know any of us nor do you know what anyone does. I could care less whether you own 2 businesses and could buy this that or the other. All I gather from you is that you have some psychological attachment to a bowl of penises.

I think we can all figure out who is lacking in the mental area. I doubt it is the - how did you put it - "stupid d***s" on this site.

So, tell us again that if you have more money than god and only buy things that give you a good return...then how the hell did you end up buyin a VW??? And you buy investment properties....wow, Maricopa, don't ya know that houses down there just go for a fortune...what are they up to now...50-60k???

uh vw dont get me started :banghead: 900 bucks to get a headlight replaced when NOT under warrenty INSANE!!! 2K to change the oil pan cause they are hex bolts.....STUPID! i like vw's and all but would NEVER buy one. look awesome but HONESTLY who buys a vw, lemme think GIRLS! jette (chick car) bug (chick car) vw (made for chicks!)

uh vw dont get me started :banghead:  900 bucks to get a headlight replaced when NOT under warrenty INSANE!!! 2K to change the oil pan cause they are hex bolts.....STUPID! i like vw's and all but would NEVER buy one. look awesome but HONESTLY who buys a vw, lemme think GIRLS! jette (chick car) bug (chick car) vw (made for chicks!)

Hey now! :D I do have to say I like the R32, but i would not buy one. I think I am sticking with the SS

who really cares?? this thread was started about a trucked that was messed up. not a pissing contest on who has more money or what not and a vw is faster than a ss. or a ss is over priced. its a free country. every one has his own opnion. like i think 56chevywagon is a dork :crackup:

no one came over to the vw site to start crap so dont come to ours. you say your a grown up but yet you post a pic with a bowl full of dicks???? :dunno:

Archived