9 batteries later.....

Aspentaylor

Anyone else having problems with batteries. dying within a month or two? I am on my 9th battery and no one has any idea what is wrong. I already have a lawsuit pending against GM because GM said everying is perfectly okay with my truck. I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem. Email me! [email protected]

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine has not died, but it definitely is not doing that well. A couple times I have had the BCM reset on me during cranking - I lost my XM reception because of it. Another thing I have seen is driving home at night, with all lights a blazing and radio up, the voltmeter will spike from 13-15 volts every couple seconds. I have not taken the time to run the truck to the dealer yet, but I agree that either the battery/alternator is not adequate for the truck or there is a charging prob, or ??? BUT, I have not been left stranded yet.

Mr. P. :)

I know....I already told the dealership to check that too. They did not find anything wrong with it. They attempted to blame the drainage on my cell phone charger, my electric seats and my horse trailer. I found it amazing that that they were wrong about everything. NOT!

I know....I already told the dealership to check that too.  They did not find anything wrong with it.  They attempted to blame the drainage on my cell phone charger, my electric seats and my horse trailer.  I found it amazing that that they were wrong about everything.  NOT!

Hey, I got an idea for ya, try a different service dealership. ;)

Archived