My Black '04 Sss For Sale

r8rs4lf

'04 Black Silverado SS

AWD

Grey leather/vinyl interior

Power/heated seats, windows

61,210 miles

I'm going to attempt to list just about everything. If you have any questions, PM me or at r8rs4lf AT yahoo.com

Exterior:

22" X 8.5" Billet Intros (clear coated)

305/40/22 Toyo tires (not new, but pretty much new)

BSER rollpan

Blacked out front corner lenses

Goodmark Cowl induction hood

ASC powered moonroof (hidden switch)

McGaughy's 2/4 static drop

McGaughy's rear helper bags

Front and rear Federico sway bars (rear is adjustable)

Volant CAI

SnugTop SL lid (includes two remotes that pop open lid)

6K McCulloch HIDS

Matching tint all the way around

Bed is Line-X'ed

Interior:

Subthump Box

(2) Fosgate 10"

Stock Bose mids and highs

Alpine D310 Head unit

5.1 surround sound

Alpine surround sound amp (forgot model#)

Alpine center channel speaker below head unit

Old school Punch 75 powering mids and highs

Blackwood steering wheel, grab handle, dash bezel

I know there is more, but can't think of it all. I do have many, many receipts. Truck has been well taken care of. Synthetic oil changes every 5K miles which is documented. Truck has mostly been used to commute to and from work which is about ten miles round trip plus or minus. I never take it out anywhere which is probably why there are no dents. There are a few scratches here and there, but not a big deal. They may even be surface scratches that can be removed with a detail. I have been a member here since I purchased the truck new in December of '03 and have even met a few heads here through SSS meets. People that have seen my truck can speak for the condition. I also have the pink slip in hand.

Here are a few pics, but nothing recent.

238326431.jpg

213092602.jpg

213092601.jpg

212661781.jpg

178824721.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More pics!

Behind seat left to right, brain for the D310, Alpine surround sound amp, Punch 75

148353602.jpg

Rear sway bar and air bags

116932525.jpg

SungTop Sl lid and Line-X

114977415.jpg

McGaughy's rear helper bags

108719609.jpg

Subthump box

102922017.jpg

ASC powered Moonroof

92119574.jpg

91885625.jpg

More pics!

Hidden switch for the moonroof

91885616.jpg

A pic before some mods

78890728.jpg

And before I touched it!

114977232.jpg

Bluebook states, in excellent condition truck is worth $21,100 stock. Let's just call it $23,000 with all the extras minus the wheels/tires.

So without the wheels $23,000.

With the wheels/tires, add another $2800.00.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. I can just install the wheels and tires on my wifes Yukon. The wheels and tires installed on the SSS if chosen without wheels will be my wifes chrome stockers from her Yukon.

I'll take cash, check, USPS MO, bank check, whatever!!!!! I will wait for a check to clear before truck is signed over.

All inquires, send a PM or email.

r8rs4lf AT yahoo DOT com

Alex

BUY IT AARON!!!!!!!!!!

no $hit!!! i'v seen Alex's truck in person at the first meet i went to and i can vouch for the condition of the truck, very VERY clean. very well maintained, and looks even better in person!!!

good luck with the sale Alex...

-Rob

Thanks all! I'm not holding my breath for a sale since times are hard for everyone. I was originally going to wait till Febuary to post it up for sale, but I figured why not put it out there and see what happens.

Just to let everyone interested know, I will take it in to be fully detailed (on me of course) once $$$$ has been exchanged.

I forgot to add that the PCM has been tuned by Nelson Performance and I have a spare PCM. I also have a spare set of headlight housings that are not blacked out. I kept them just in case I ever got stopped by the cops and given a fix it ticket. Of course it never happened.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Is there a towing package on the truck? My 03' SS just got totaled (not my fault) and really want the same truck and I never had a sunroof on mine so that would be a bonus too haha. But i've gotta pull trailers and shit so just let me know. I'm very interested and am just waiting on insurance info and whatnot to clear.

Is there a towing package on the truck? My 03' SS just got totaled (not my fault) and really want the same truck and I never had a sunroof on mine so that would be a bonus too haha. But i've gotta pull trailers and shit so just let me know. I'm very interested and am just waiting on insurance info and whatnot to clear.

And where are you located?

I took the hitch off when I installed the BSER rollpan. It wouldn't be a big deal to install a hidden hitch. There are some members who have done it. I am located in SoCal, specifically the Long Beach area.

Dooooood!!! Sucks to see it go Alex... any plans for the next ride yet??

I'll be getting my wifes '06 Yukon XL. Nothing really done to it unless I sell the SSS without the Intros, then they'll go on the Yukon. It's my wifes turn for a new ride since I just got my Harley last August. She wants an Escalade ESV. I want her to get a Lexus LS460. She loves the big SUV's now. I really don't want to get the Escalade because we'll have basically the same SUV with the Yukon XL. We've talked about it and another option is for me to get a Toyota Tundra four door truck. I really like them and every household needs a truck. She would then keep the Yukon, but like I said, it's her turn for a new ride.